different nationalities!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blackrose

5 Apr. 2003
Website besuchen
hell-o
ok guys, that is going to be interesting (at least for me)
I want to know who is coming
and from which country you will come to Wacken-Open-Air 03
are there any northern people coming, and who is going to have the longest way to join all those people headbanging! :)
would be nice to know! \m/

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by blackrose
hell-o
ok guys, that is going to be interesting (at least for me)
I want to know who is coming
and from which country you will come to Wacken-Open-Air 03
are there any northern people coming, and who is going to have the longest way to join all those people headbanging! :)
would be nice to know! \m/

Northern people like from North Europe?
Me (Fallen_Knight), Necropolite,gnoff, mugabe, FuckedUpCat are swedish, berserkur is from Iceland, Rock'n'Roll is norwegian.. hmm who else?

PsychicVeteran

The winner is:

http://forum1.wacken.com/showthread.php?threadid=103484&referrerid=961

Closely followed / matched by some Antipodeans (Aussies - haven't seen any Kiwis report in, though)

I'm a British National, resident in Germany with a journey of about 440 km - I'm taking a ferry across the Elbe to avoid traffic which makes the journey a little shorter, I reckon.

I know some people are coming from Portugal by minibus - they might win on the total journey time required :eek:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Im from england and i live in the north..if i tried to get a coach to wacken it would take 26 hours therefore i think ill get a plane instead :D

Oh and dittohead is also from uk but hes from the south so dont be suprised if you talk to him and he acts like a fool..its just a southern thing they are quite dumb :p

:D :D :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet: