DARK ANGEL at W:O:A 2003 !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Dark Angel is great! I love Darkness Decends. They are from the same town as me.

Just a small note. Their singer Ron Rienhart has become a devoted Christian. He even has a band called Oil and they play at churches and praise Jesus. When I saw Dark Angel play their first show in years last month, Ron was wearing a big cross. He wants to convert you!
I find it Hypocritical that he continues to play with a band that has Satanic lyrics.

Just go to the Dark Angel web site and the links section, there is a link to Oil.

Where is Don Doty?!?!! He was a much better vocalist!

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Warthog
Four Dutch now? We should have PLENTY of weed at next Wacken then. :D

Hahaha, don't forget the XTC as well... Oh no, damn, we are headbangers, not Trance-fans... And Germany is a bit less tolerant concerning weed; we'll hav eto do it by drinking like a maniac... Oh well!

And Dark Angel is great, yet if Nasty Savage would play!!!

Originally posted by Lord Horb
hahaha well it will end tomorrow when Germany will KICK SOME DUTCH ASS!!!!

;):D:D:D;)

Gheghehe; I've heard that Kahn is practising in getting the ball as slow as possible from out of the goal, so the defeat will be a little less smashing (yet still smashing).
It is Kahn and 10 defenders against Kluivert, Van Nistelrooij, Seedorf, Makaay...

This is not some small time like Andorra or so that you can defeat with fierce scores like 2-0... Prepare to meet thy doom!

Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
well I am honestly not having the biggest expactations... the German team right now is pretty bad... but hey, talking about the World Championship...

who did take part and who did not??? :D

well I am honestly not having the biggest expactations... the German team right now is pretty bad... but hey, talking about the World Championship...

who did take part and who did not??? :D

That is the exact reason these fullfed professionals are not all fired up... Of course Germany is Germany; even when you put eleven disabled in a wheelchair on the field, you cannever count them out...
And about missing the world championships; I did think it was good Holland missed that one. Finally teams may now be playing football in stead of digging in for the defense. Yet the score will be settled, in 2006!!! It was in all honesty a very poor championship!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Nasty
That is the exact reason these fullfed professionals are not all fired up... Of course Germany is Germany; even when you put eleven disabled in a wheelchair on the field, you cannever count them out...
yeah, so we will see what happens tomorrow. but I think it will be one of the matches where both teams just try to not let the other team score.. therefore it will be pretty boring...

And about missing the world championships; I did think it was good Holland missed that one. Finally teams may now be playing football in stead of digging in for the defense.
never heard this point of view before, but it does make sense! this WC was indeed one of the worst ever!

Yet the score will be settled, in 2006!!! It was in all honesty a very poor championship!
2006? too early to talk about that... so damn many things can happen during such a long time! but anyway, I hope either Germany or Mexico is gonna win that one!! :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico

2006? too early to talk about that... so damn many things can happen during such a long time! but anyway, I hope either Germany or Mexico is gonna win that one!! :)

Thanks Horb!!! But I really don't think Mexico will be World Champion within the next 3 centuries :D :D

Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm we'll see which team will win..hopefully my country :D

*unfolds an orange and starts acting like an complete soccer moron* :D

Well, I've been to the movie to watch Imsomnia... Yet coming home I see on teletext that Holland has played way below it's capacities; it's a good thing we have some scoring capacity in the names of Kluivert, Hasselbaink & Van Nistelrooij... Next week against the Czechs it will be for real, see what happens then...

Lord Horb & Rosk; I hope we can still raise a beer together?