DARK ANGEL at W:O:A 2003 !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
DARK ANGEL has been confirmed !!!!

AAAARGGGHHHHHH !!!! IIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! WWWUUAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH !!!! AAAARGGGHHHHHH !!!! IIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! WWWUUAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH !!!! AAAARGGGHHHHHH !!!! IIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! WWWUUAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH !!!!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death

DAKNESS DESCENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God of Wacken for existing

One last request: bring Possessed back to life, after that I can die in peace

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I was asking myself how they would have been able to top the Heathen, Warlord and Nuclear Assault reunions...but this one beats them all!!! I will be in absolute paranoia with the schedules, I know that from here to Wacken I will be having nightmares about missing the Dark Angel reunion show due to a change in the schedule...

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Yes, he is...

I exchanged a few emails with the guy (he collects everything that exists on his old band Possessed, I had some old Possessed flyers from the tape trading days so I sent them to him). He's doing great (he's married and has a kid), however he is on a wheelchair (and has been for 12 years now...) due to a bullet stuck in his spine. He was mugged by a couple of druggies and was shot twice by the assholes. Life can really suck sometimes...

By the way, he did send me a lot of stuff, so anybody interested in some old cool Possessed pictures & flyers can email me at blackwizard69@libero.it, I'll be happy to forward them to you.

THRASH ON *and he slips "Seven CHurces" into his CD player*

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Blackwizard69
I was asking myself how they would have been able to top the Heathen, Warlord and Nuclear Assault reunions...but this one beats them all!!! I will be in absolute paranoia with the schedules, I know that from here to Wacken I will be having nightmares about missing the Dark Angel reunion show due to a change in the schedule...

What about Nasty Savage? I recently got in touch with them and they were asked if they were interested... YES they are...

For those who don't know it yet; the band has just recorded two new songs and will record an entire full length album February/March 2003 which will be old school thrash... Now wouldn't that be one to top it all? Anyone got an old Tv-set for thrashing purposes?

By the way, I am new here (hope to go next year to Wacken for the first time, along with the colleagues of the magazine I wite for); hello to you all!