coming from US

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

GuttenTag:

I am making plans to come to the festival from the US and I have some questions
I hope someone can answer:

1)The campsite opens Tuesday. Is it possible to arrive Thursday and still set up a tent?

2) What can you bring inside the concert? Plastic bottles? Cardboard drink boxes (I think they are called tetra-paks?)

3)What is the nearest airport?

Thank you for your help. I am sorry that my deutsche is not up to par, but I have a month to learn some phrases =-)

Danke

-Carlos

G

1) i think there should be enough free places to set up tents, also on thursday

2) this differs in the camping area and concert area.. camping is everything allowed, concert.. uhm.. i never read this answers but i think it was no bottles, no tetra paks

3) uhm, just austrian here, but i guess that Hamburg must be the neareast airport

oh and the most important phrases:
Ein Bier bitte
(one beer please)

Ficken?
(wanna @!#$?)

hm yeah thats it

:)

G

From where in the US do you come from? Cause your name sounds quite spanish!

G

Hey Carlos!

Where in the US do you live?? Just wondering because I have a friend in NYC who will come visit me and go to Wacken too...

Let The Metal Flow

Wolf

G

me too :)))

im coming from ST Louis.. but we arriving at wacken on wednesday

tenebre