Cockblocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
After tionight,I'm very pissed.A friend was supposed to bring her friend to the club I was at(she never showed).I then bought another girl drinks & she went off with her cockblocking girlfriend.

I'm very frustrated.Anybody have advice(eps. the ones who met me in person) or have simalar stories(I know there's plenty)?Male or female?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
After tionight,I'm very pissed.A friend was supposed to bring her friend to the club I was at(she never showed).I then bought another girl drinks & she went off with her cockblocking girlfriend.

I'm very frustrated.Anybody have advice(eps. the ones who met me in person) or have simalar stories(I know there's plenty)?Male or female?

No, I am not interested in other people if they arent my firends. And my head damn hurts...too much drinking yesterday.

Sister Demon

28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
But it`s also the other way round. When you`re a girl and try hard to meet some guys, it`s almost impossible to succeed.....
Very frustrating! :(

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sister Demon
But it`s also the other way round. When you`re a girl and try hard to meet some guys, it`s almost impossible to succeed.....
Very frustrating! :(

Change your tactics. Go up to drunken men and tell them that you would be available. If they still don't go for it, offer them booze.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I see.I know it's just as hard for a girl as it is a guy to find someone.I'll be at that club again this Sat.What should I do if that girl shows up?

ignore the bitches. if they are acting that way, they aren't worth your time nor money. that what I do when someone acts that way with me. in the end they all come back or you find someone who's actually worth the time and the money, and much more.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by MrHellRaiser
ignore the bitches. if they are acting that way, they aren't worth your time nor money. that what I do when someone acts that way with me. in the end they all come back or you find someone who's actually worth the time and the money, and much more.

You know one thing I dont understand. Why do you waste your time with people you dont know? If you are not their type they wont even start to talk with you.

Sister Demon

28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
Originally posted by monochrom
Change your tactics. Go up to drunken men and tell them that you would be available. If they still don't go for it, offer them booze.

Ok, thanks a lot for your advice! *g*
Maybe I`ll try it when I`m REALLY desperate! ;)

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Could someone explain to me what "Cockblocking" is ?

Apart from a ridicoulus exclamation during any given type of sportsgame ?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Cockblocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Der Helm
Could someone explain to me what "Cockblocking" is ?

Any act that sabotages a man's attempts to find a bedmate for the evening. i.e., blocking the cock from its intended destination. :D

Now, the REAL trick is not just getting past the cockblock, but seducing the cockblocker as well...