Children

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by putridtorture
i'll be in the pit alright, as someone once said to me in a pit "youv'e got balls wee man"...also if you have never been in a festival pit, you need to remember that pits at big festivals are not your local club or gig.

Ahhh, the first Festival Pit, thoose where the days.
Some /at least) 7 foot tall Metallhead fell on my, i got kicked in the face my a crowdsurfer and really BANGEND my head (against the forehead of the one behind me), Well I was to stupid to leave and beeing in the middle of it there was no way out so I just stayed.
Man I looked like a pice of sh*t when I got home.

So no wonder I am addicted, right ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
damn, I thought Slayer whipped up the most violent pits on the face of the earth....and then during Exodus at last year's WOA, I did the Toxic Waltz with a bunch of big scary German thrashers...fuck...the only time in my life I've ever been clocked so hard on the end by a boot I actually saw stars, haha. And there's no feeling quite like the adrenalin rush that lets you fight back! Hahahaha...

Slayer at WOA? HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT! That will be the pit to end all pits! See you there! :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Smeagol
Yes pits might be dangerous, I remember the motörhead show two years ago. The crowd looked like a wild bisons pack on a large scale. Those who fell, died in a few seconds :D
MRUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA........
*wipesawaythetearsfromlaughing*
Good one...feel like an old wild bison myself....;):D:D:D:D:D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by gnoff
Try to not drink yourself as fucking drunk as I do, and you'll be fine.
Actually it is pretty hard to follow scandinavians on the long and winding downward spiral when they got their mind set to get drunk...I allways find it totaly amazing that a lot of them really drink until they don't have ANY body functions at all....

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
damn, I thought Slayer whipped up the most violent pits on the face of the earth....and then during Exodus at last year's WOA, I did the Toxic Waltz with a bunch of big scary German thrashers...fuck...the only time in my life I've ever been clocked so hard on the end by a boot I actually saw stars, haha. And there's no feeling quite like the adrenalin rush that lets you fight back! Hahahaha...

Slayer at WOA? HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT! That will be the pit to end all pits! See you there! :D

Remmember Slayer on Ozzfest in Czech,one guy form Poland got so agressive and wanted to the first line next to me that he argued with some people and then he was next to me.I almost rip my head off because of headbanging on the Slayer and people pressed me to the barrier,but I have very strong bones :D

And Death metal pits are kinda dangerous too,so that's why I like them :DMAny times happens to me that somebody,jumping from the stage,hit me into my head,on Sinister on Obscene Extreme people decided jumping above my head so they kicked me many times with the boots:D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Remmember Slayer on Ozzfest in Czech,one guy form Poland got so agressive and wanted to the first line next to me that he argued with some people and then he was next to me.I almost rip my head off because of headbanging on the Slayer and people pressed me to the barrier,but I have very strong bones :D

And Death metal pits are kinda dangerous too,so that's why I like them :DMAny times happens to me that somebody,jumping from the stage,hit me into my head,on Sinister on Obscene Extreme people decided jumping above my head so they kicked me many times with the boots:D
Bliss for you eh?? So what was that about multiple orgasms??;):D:D:D:D:D

Squawk

30 März 2003
UK
www.otep.com
ty

well , thank you guys for helping me.
I dont think i will be able to go as i am still on ma mums passport and she just got it redun cos i am goin to florida in april so looks like i aint goin but nxt yr is a definate