Children

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Squawk

30 März 2003
UK
www.otep.com
This is ma first time here , so dont be nasty please , well i am 15 and i was wondering how kids get on their , u no wht i mean , just rite things tht wil b useful for me to no , thank you i appreciate this alot

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: nooooo

Originally posted by Squawk
no i dont mean here , i mean at the actual concert , wht am to expect from it , ma mum afraid of me gettin kidnapped or sumthin
No, no nasty people there but I thought that you have to be at lease 16 or 18 to buy the tickets. Or do you plan to come with some older guys ?

And please do me a favor and write complete sentences, its awfull if you have to read a post aloud just do understand it
:D

Squawk

30 März 2003
UK
www.otep.com
ok

Sorry , my mum is ordering me the tickets and then i going with my 2 friends who are 16 , so will we fine .
Will the older guys look out for us , if you know what i mean

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: oh

Originally posted by Squawk
well like when we walking round if any nasty people start on us or stuff will they stick up for us?
Sorry, saw this too late, codo spamm sig is too large :D

Well, nasty people usually find themselves in big trouble at wacken, we are there to have fun and anyone who spoils it leaves (on way or the other)

So as long as you behave yourself and don't do any stupid things you should be safe.

Oh and stay away from me in the pit if you want to survive

:D:D:D