can anyone help me with a few questions...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
can someone please tell me what is the opening date of wacken? specifically what day do people arrive there? when i click on info opening times it gives me 2008s calender.

if i fly into hamburg on the 29th can i go straight to the campgrounds and stay the night there?

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
the festival is from 30 july to 1 august and the opening day is the day before so 29 july (wed) and you've to leave the campèo on 2 august (sun)

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
the festival is from 30 july to 1 august and the opening day is the day before so 29 july (wed) and you've to leave the campèo on 2 august (sun)
the only flight i could get out on new jersey was at 6 pm on the 29th so i wont make it til the 30th morning to hamburg. from the airport can i just catch a shuttle to wacken? is it that simple?

Ulver

21 Aug. 2009
I'm glad to hear about Thors hammer not causing any problems! i also hope it wont at the airport!