Camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I allways wanted to sleep outside...well on open hell fest I slept on bench but it doesn't count cause I had sleeping bag,and on Obscene extreme with my swedish frinds by the fireplace but it doesn't count eather cause I was very sleepy :D

But one my swedish friend told me that other guy got so drunk that he didn't find his tent and he thought that cops are after his so he went to the tent of other swedish dudes and was like...Hey,cops are after me,they are gonna kill me.And they let him sleep there :D:D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I allways wanted to sleep outside...well on open hell fest I slept on bench but it doesn't count cause I had sleeping bag,and on Obscene extreme with my swedish frinds by the fireplace but it doesn't count eather cause I was very sleepy :D

But one my swedish friend told me that other guy got so drunk that he didn't find his tent and he thought that cops are after his so he went to the tent of other swedish dudes and was like...Hey,cops are after me,they are gonna kill me.And they let him sleep there :D:D:D

I love it when you tell cool stories in the morning!

*Goes to the Fluffy Thread to hug HG*

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Tha best was when my very good friend,as she told me,had draw something on dick of the bass guitarist from Thunderstone,cause the keyboarder from Stratovarius tell her so....She told me that he took a picture when she did that :D I don't know why she was in shock :D:D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Tha best was when my very good friend,as she told me,had draw something on dick of the bass guitarist from Thunderstone,cause the keyboarder from Stratovarius tell her so....She told me that he took a picture when she did that :D I don't know why she was in shock :D:D:D

So, what did she draw?

Her name?

A short poem?

A rather lengthy piece of non-fiction literature?

Or more like works of Shakespeare?

:D:D:D

And why was she in shock? I mean, it is only common courtesy to write something on a person's genitalia when they present it, isn't it?