Camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
theres a map XANTIA gave me...

ask her to email if to you, cos i need your email addy

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah I was curious about that too..I thought it would be hard to find stuff and people and tent etc..but as we will all be staggering around, i think you will get accostomed with the area really easy...AND you will see everyone along the way :) Yippy! Im so excited to meet everyone!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
the race for the biggest tent is on!
i lose! WHY? cos i got a 2ppl tent for myself
WHY? my mate probably wont be camping

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
heheheh

im this little bastard who had a friggin 2metre high tent - thats TWICE my height!! i would need someone tall to help me :p:p:p

im practising how to make my tent in my garden

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
i wish i could bring one of those army tents for 45 people, but i probably will only bring a 2 people tent. I might come with a friend, he wasn't decided yet if he wants to come.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
:eek: undecided?? thats craazy. but i guess theyre not into the bands or low on cash

ive never put up a camp...kinda worried :p

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
heheheh

im this little bastard who had a friggin 2metre high tent - thats TWICE my height!! i would need someone tall to help me :p:p:p

im practising how to make my tent in my garden

Hahah Boys and Tent directions.Honestly...not too bad!..from what Ive seen at the Past Wackens...it seems you all practice in your Garten before you come hahaha :) Yup :) ma'boys!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehehehe

couldnt give me a hand anyway??

do i need a hammer or something?

ohh yeah, someone mentioned this before - airport security on camps. whats up with that?

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah I will help you..but first I promised Sodomy that I would help him since I didnt last year...but whats this crap about airport security?! I dont understand.!
Hahaha

Ya'll wanna hear something funny...when I booked my flight today for the states at the end of the summer...the Travel Agency told me that the USA requests all Passport Numbers before the person books their flight!!!! Man its like fucking scary communistic control stuff...just plain scary. Ah oh well...

Yes I help you!