Campground opening time!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
the restaurant should be open 'till 22hs

But do you think it's realistic? I mean, it's his first visit to Wacken, he'll arrive shortly before sunset or something like that. First he'll have to take care of his tent, next he'll have to find out where he exactly is :D and then how to get to Wacken. Could be he's on a camp that's much closer to Holstenniendorf or Gribbohm than to Wacken. Everything would take quite a lot of time...I wouldn't rely on that.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
But do you think it's realistic? I mean, it's his first visit to Wacken, he'll arrive shortly before sunset or something like that. First he'll have to take care of his tent, next he'll have to find out where he exactly is :D and then how to get to Wacken. Could be he's on a camp that's much closer to Holstenniendorf or Gribbohm than to Wacken. Everything would take quite a lot of time...I wouldn't rely on that.

That's why I suggested Hamburg (HH) Altona Station.
With a bit of luck, the LIDL is open there.
And if not, he's def. not gong to arrive at 10pm in Hamburg.

I don't know about HH Hbf though. But last time I was there I couldn't find a supermarket. (but that's no guarantee there isn't one :D)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Mmmmmmh I think there's no supermarket directly at the station, but there are several ones nearby. Perhaps the easiest way is asking somebody for the way who doesn't look like a tourist. :D

Otherwise there are many many bakeries and little restaurants at the station. So you'd definitely find something to keep you from starving. :D

Ustedalen

5 Dez. 2006
i'm always there from sunday evening since we have to setup the WET stage sound and lights, i've always seen lots of people that come that early and i've had the impression they could enter some camping areas.

Last year there was a separate camping for the ealry birds, but this people had to move to the official camping grounds on wednesday...

better check the site or contact the wacken office if you wish to be sure

on the ABC site :

so that's the extra area, and you need to move away from it during the night of tuesday and wednesday

Does anyone know where this extra area is located? Is it in the campgrounds?

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Mmmmmmh I think there's no supermarket directly at the station, but there are several ones nearby. Perhaps the easiest way is asking somebody for the way who doesn't look like a tourist. :D

Otherwise there are many many bakeries and little restaurants at the station. So you'd definitely find something to keep you from starving. :D

Da mein letzter Besuch an HH Altona vor einem Jahr war, aber ich meinte mich zu erinnern dass der LIDL unten im Bf war.

charles

19 Dez. 2006
South Coast, UK
Right, so basically we have come to the conclusion that if you arrive on tuesday you might have to pay an early arrival fee and won't be moved come wednesday morning. Is that correct?