camera in wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Slayer

29 Juni 2008
so if i get this strait, there are no camera's allowed with changeable lenses or in either way camera's who look professional...and no video cameras

so if i would take my nikon D70S camera even if its only a camera with 6MBpix(is no professional) they would not allow it.....?

kinda s*cks big time.....:-(

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I will leave my digital SLR camera home, and just bring along my small 8MP pocket sized cannon for the festival. I'd hate to have my good camera damaged or stolen, and for sure it would NOT be allowed in the "music" area.

MetalTribune

19 Jan. 2010
Well it's easy: if you're a professionnal, you have to ask for an accreditation; If you have it, you can bring your professionnal camera to work (i.e taking pictures of the bands performing).
If you're not a professionnal, you can have a camera to take pictures as a memory of your stay at the festival (i.e you and your friends having fun and maybe some pictures of shows). But for that, you don't need a professionnal camera.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm just bringing a really good quality pocket digital camera. Most of the time my pics can be as good quality as the professional photographers.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Perfect :)

- No photoshop/gimp/whatever.
- Exif data must be provided.

Any other rule?

I don't even know how to use photoshop so, no problem there and you'll have to explain how to get the Exif file.

It should take place at WoA correct?

One more rule!

Pictures must be "equal", meaning, don't shoot photos that you're sure another one can never make because of non-allowance.
If you Drex have an accreditation, you can make pics in places Holly can't. Thus your pics will be better than hers. We have to avoid that too!

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
One more rule!

Pictures must be "equal", meaning, don't shoot photos that you're sure another one can never make because of non-allowance.
If you Drex have an accreditation, you can make pics in places Holly can't. Thus your pics will be better than hers. We have to avoid that too!

Yeah, good thinking. Same goes for me seeing I've been trying to make a deal with somebody who runs a website and radio show over here. I don't think it'll work, not for Wacken at least, but it's a good idea to have that rule.

Also, on the off chance we're beside each other, we shall not attempt to bump/kill one another on purpose. :D

Btw, feel free to add me on msn.