camera in wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

N3m3sis

26 Juli 2007
Dordrecht
www.liesbeth.org
How is a camera suposed to function without lenses??

I was wondering, so I called headquarters. The assured me that digital camera's where allowed, they could not tell what professional camera's were not allowed and they only mentioned video not being allowed. If it would look too professional though the securtity might not like it, they said. What is seen as a professional camera and what not they could not tell me.

Nemesis

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
I would imagine a regular 35 MM film camera that doesn't use interchangeable lenses would be considered non-professional and OK to use (Film or digital). We have Canon Rebel T-2 film SLR (and it can use different lenses) - but I'd never think of bringing it into a festival for fear it would get something spilled, barfed, or otherwise defiled - on it. :D

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
In 2003 I took a Pentax 35mm camera with no removable lens into the festival area with no problem. I think anything with interchangeable lenses would likely not be allowed. I have a Pentax istD DSLR, but I won't bring that to WOA.

Invective

8 Mai 2008
This f**king SUCKS. I am a photographer, and I don't want to travel to Europe without my camera. I have a digital SLR. Are there any other options? :mad:

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
You know I've never really understood why organisers are always against professional looking camera brought in by people who paid entrance. I asked them once and they simply told me to fuck off, so could anyone explain this?