Bulletbelt & airplane

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Sorts
Thanks! I then have to put my eyelash curlers to check-in baggage :D.

Oh? OK...then if you bring yours, I won't bring any and we can share :D

and here's another good idea Carpathian_Wolf :D

Go to the website of the airline you are flying. They always have information about what you can and can not take on a plane

..and think of it this way - you may not want to hurt anyone with your eyelash curler/bullet belt/whatever, but what if someone else with one does. In the end, they're just protecting YOU!

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Brat
Oh? OK...then if you bring yours, I won't bring any and we can share :D

and here's another good idea Carpathian_Wolf :D

Go to the website of the airline you are flying. They always have information about what you can and can not take on a plane

..and think of it this way - you may not want to hurt anyone with your eyelash curler/bullet belt/whatever, but what if someone else with one does. In the end, they're just protecting YOU!

True :)

:)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Brat
Last year I had to change planes in Singapore and seeing army personel patrolling the airport with machine guns really brings security threats to the surface.

Uh man :eek: i can imagine :eek:

How long did you have to wait in singapore until you got on your next plane ? i think they have to refuel the plane or something

*has not been to austrailia but has family there :)*

Big Ron

20 Mai 2003
delft, the netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf

How long did you have to wait in singapore until you got on your next plane ? i think they have to refuel the plane or something

The two flights I took over singapore we're great, yes there are armed guards everywhere but they have some of the politest custom people I've ever met.

Both times we had to wait 1,5- 2 hours it's just to get into the other plane, you step a smaller one if you go TO Australia and get into a big jumbo if you go back to europe.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
The flight I had from Australia to Singapore, the plane was the same size and Singapore to Europe. It was peak season.

I think it's got more to do with swapping planes than refuelling. Say rather than Lufthansa flying all the way to Australia, they now have one of their partners 'local' to that area take passengers the rest of the way.... I'm having trouble describing how this all works..sorry :(