Bulletbelt & airplane

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I am planning to buy bulletbelt from Wacken. Have anyone experience is there going to be problem to transport item like this in airplane?

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Originally posted by Big Ron
Don't
If you wear it you will set of every alarm around, and if you put it in your normal luggage, you will, most likely, be asked to follow the nice gentlemen to the closed of area.

ahahaha good comment :)

I thought that it's going to be problem to transport it with airplane.
I quess I have to send it from post office in Germany to myself :).
But what about wristbands and other that kind of stuff that every self respected metalhead must wear :)?
Have any one experienced any problems with these what comes to airplains?

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Sorts
ahahaha good comment :)

I thought that it's going to be problem to transport it with airplane.
I quess I have to send it from post office in Germany to myself :).
But what about wristbands and other that kind of stuff that every self respected metalhead must wear :)?

I'm sorry.. but are you actually thinking?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Big Ron

20 Mai 2003
delft, the netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sorts

Well to tell you the truth, I haven't worn wristbands in years (I think it's slightly antisocial in the pit).

But, I've been going on planes for years with my studded belt, I even got into australia without any problems and their custom guys are the biggest assholes in the world.

Just don't wear killer studs or real nails