Big PARTY in HAMBURG the 24.+25.10.!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i could order my flight now...but i aint got cash :p..its a cheap flight :D:D only £25 (45€)

do we have to bring presents:p

Originally posted by dittohead
i could order my flight now...but i aint got cash :p..its a cheap flight :D:D only £25 (45€)

do we have to bring presents:p

No, we wanna se how many people come and after that we decide how much we take for drinking/eating free the whole weekend - but no way more then 10 €
what do you all say to that?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
No, we wanna se how many people come and after that we decide how much we take for drinking/eating free the whole weekend - but no way more then 10 €

drinking free for whole weekend for 10 euro?

AND eating?

It's very very very cheap if you ask me.

I think 20 euro would be more than ok as well!
Hell, more than that also, but then I am from Sweden and used to fucked up pricing :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

ill bring some booze from duty free :) and some party snacks from england :p:D:D

Originally posted by gnoff
drinking free for whole weekend for 10 euro?

AND eating?

It's very very very cheap if you ask me.

I think 20 euro would be more than ok as well!
Hell, more than that also, but then I am from Sweden and used to fucked up pricing :D

That´s why there has to come many people :D
And of cause the eating will be just some little snacks, not real food for everybody ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
That´s why there has to come many people :D
And of cause the eating will be just some little snacks, not real food for everybody ;)

Ok, then of course it's a bit more understandable :)

Still, even if it's "only" drinks for two days I think 10 euro is too little...

But I won't complain :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Pork scratchings - in fact could you bring some of those with you to Wacken, mate?

Go down nicely with the ale ;)

ill get you a few packs i found...that fell of a back of a lorry :rolleyes: :D:D:D