Big PARTY in HAMBURG the 24.+25.10.!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by gnoff
Ok :)

And you can take this train from the airport into Hamburg city?

I have checked times now, but the time table is only until 25/10 :eek:

I can check some more later on though :)
Would need to go home either 26/10 or in the morning of 27/10 to make my concert :)

What do you mean by timetable, coming here or getting back?

Yes, dirctly from there to Hamburg and then just with subway to berliner Tor - very easy :)

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Ok :)

And you can take this train from the airport into Hamburg city?

I have checked times now, but the time table is only until 25/10 :eek:

I can check some more later on though :)
Would need to go home either 26/10 or in the morning of 27/10 to make my concert :)

You have to get a bus from the airport to the train station and from there you've got a direct connection to Hamburg

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
What do you mean by timetable, coming here or getting back?

Yes, dirctly from there to Hamburg and then just with subway to berliner Tor - very easy :)

ok :)

The time table for getting down is ok, but it's only valid until 25/10, so I would be going home after this.

I have printed the witer time table though, so can check that also :)

Still have some time ;)

But if I wanna fly the more expenive SAS/Lufthansa I should book in early september to get semi-cheap prices.

ok :)

The time table for getting down is ok, but it's only valid until 25/10, so I would be going home after this.

I have printed the witer time table though, so can check that also :)

Still have some time ;)

But if I wanna fly the more expenive SAS/Lufthansa I should book in early september to get semi-cheap prices.

OK, hope you et a good one :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Everybody else but you yes :D:D:D:D:D

No, sure you can sleep at my place, or at someones else, if mine already is full, as told here live at least 10 Forumlers who would take someone in his/her house :)

cool :)

I can get a flight from Skavsta to Lübeck for about 40 euro, not too bad.

Maybe I need about 15 or 20 euro to get from Stockhoplm to Skavsta one way, so maximum of 40 euro more there.

Lets say 40 withing Germany also.

Still it would be about 120 euro from STockholm to Hamburg and back, that is really ok :)

Then I would arrive thursday mid-day and leave sunday mid-day.
Something like that.

I will take this up with my boss after vacation times :)
At the same time as I ask him about Summer Breeze and the swedish festival Parkrock, he'll probably laugh in my face :rolleyes:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
when is it? october?? ill see if i got the time. but i should have the cash to come on over :D:D

cool :)

I can get a flight from Skavsta to Lübeck for about 40 euro, not too bad.

Maybe I need about 15 or 20 euro to get from Stockhoplm to Skavsta one way, so maximum of 40 euro more there.

Lets say 40 withing Germany also.

Still it would be about 120 euro from STockholm to Hamburg and back, that is really ok :)

Then I would arrive thursday mid-day and leave sunday mid-day.
Something like that.

I will take this up with my boss after vacation times :)
At the same time as I ask him about Summer Breeze and the swedish festival Parkrock, he'll probably laugh in my face :rolleyes:

COOL!!!!

@Dotti-bug-burger: Yes, it´s octobre ;)