best things youve found at gigs/festivals

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well I will never have children,because I am patologically selfish :D

Fallen:My brother was unwanted child,and he is kinda nice person,and I was really wanted child and I am bitchy :D Anyways,I think somebody cloned me from my father,we are too much alike each other(with few differences :D).At least he is very handsome man so it is not so bad.:D:D:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight

Suwarin: I know gnoff lives i gothenburg, we will meet inBengtsfors.. in the forest! :D

Hey!
I live in Stockholm! :D
But you spelled my name with a small g, so you are forgiven :p

And yes, we will meet up at Bengtsfors!
Lets try and get other forum members to join us there as well :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Can't say I have found a lot, but at Wacken 2002 I heard Dying Fetus for the forst time and thought they were awesome :)

I have forgotten a lot on festival and gigs though, mostly memories after getting too damn drunk ;)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
gnoff: I wrote wrong!

Think I have to order tickets soon.. I want to see Katatonia, To/Die/For/Daylight Dis the 15th of may.,..

how shall I order.. hmm or when?

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
You'll have to tell me about it!

I just read that Marco (from Nightwish) a is guest vocalist for the new CD coming out in March...can't wait to hear that.

I definitely love goth metal..do you like Charon?

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
The yare nice ;) My gilrfriend likes them more I think.. or.. she has heard more

It is so hard when listening to so many groups...

The main-error made my thses Charon, To/Die/For and and the likes is that they want a dark voice.. (read To/Die/For)
they are good and so.. but... sometimes bands must find their pace..
it is not much variation.. though it is still good :)

Charon releases album this year too....

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Brat
I'm jealous! Have u seen To/Die/For live before?

I guess I´ve seen them once... but on my opion they weren´t that great. Though I usually like Gothic Metal... ;)
But maybe I should listen to the new CD when it comes out?!