best things youve found at gigs/festivals

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by Abaddon
We're talking about the BEST things found here - not the worst ones :D

You are very mean to poor me :D:D:D:D:D

@FK: Long history, she saw me in that pink bra, took a photo - some days later watched it and seemed I´m interessting and wanted to know who I am. She asked all people she knew and suddenly a friend of her knew me from that forum here and told her I´m totaly sick, shizzophreniac and so on. She wanted to know more and signed here. We wrote some times in the same forums, we met at a forum meeting and................... :)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause

@FK: Long history, she saw me in that pink bra, took a photo - some days later watched it and seemed I´m interessting and wanted to know who I am. She asked all people she knew and suddenly a friend of her knew me from that forum here and told her I´m totaly sick, shizzophreniac and so on. She wanted to know more and signed here. We wrote some times in the same forums, we met at a forum meeting and................... :)

oh, didn´t know that story yet :D :)

I´ve found a lot of stuff - for example a Bathory shirt, about 30 Euros, a lot of beer cups with deposit... and best thing was I found my watch the day after I lost it when I was completely stoned - I actually just remembered "oh, I´ve lost my watch", looked on the floor and there was it :)

Originally posted by Lucretia
oh, didn´t know that story yet :D :)

I´ve found a lot of stuff - for example a Bathory shirt, about 30 Euros, a lot of beer cups with deposit... and best thing was I found my watch the day after I lost it when I was completely stoned - I actually just remembered "oh, I´ve lost my watch", looked on the floor and there was it :)
That was the shortstorie about it, some things are mising there, but they aren´t realy necessary.

I also found lot of things there, but in my oppinion meeting nice people is much better than all the other stuff :)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Nice! :)

You Germans always meet at those meetings..
we others only have WOA :D
You should do the same in Sweden meet up with the other Swedes..do a kind of Swedish Forum Meeting!!!!
Maybe some people from around the globe might find it tempting to show up as well...maybe somewhere a meeting in a hut in the woods at a lake nice and quiet for fishing...

Originally posted by Suwarin
You should do the same in Sweden meet up with the other Swedes..do a kind of Swedish Forum Meeting!!!!
Maybe some people from around the globe might find it tempting to show up as well...maybe somewhere a meeting in a hut in the woods at a lake nice and quiet for fishing...

Maybe a christmas-meeting next year far out in the woods/mountais :)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I don't like drugs...they are very bad...

Suwarin: I know gnoff lives i gothenburg, we will meet inBengtsfors.. in the forest! :D

I and two others run a forum for metalheads in Gothenburg, that is neat.
too bad I can't join some of them to Sweden Rock Festival because:
I've got my mind set on WOA! :)