best game ever played

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
I don't know if there is a forum for this kind of things, but I wanted to ask what your favorit game is,and why.

The best game I ever played still is Morrowind for the PC. all becouse the graphics look good for a game made so long ago :p.
the gameplay also is verry cool easy handling and the gamestory is the best by far, never played a game as good as Morrowind.

If you think another game is better, post it, and we will see.

Hmm older thread with an old starting post, but it's true.

Morrowind was one of the best pc games ever :D

Followed by System Shock I, Ultima Underworld II, Ultima 7-1,7-2, Realms of Arkania 1-3, Oblivion (random order)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Abaddon

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
baldur's gate 2 + the throne of bhaal add on
i have played it for more than 30 times with the most of the released nsc-mods

L

Lord Soth

baldur's gate 2 + the throne of bhaal add on
i have played it for more than 30 times with the most of the released nsc-mods

Should try it again, methinks... was really a remarkable game back then, and still is. Along with Planescape: Torment. :)

Sadly there are no more games with such an epic story and well-designed gameplay plus a fascinating fantasy world as background around any more....

*sigh*

AustrianReaper

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Apr. 2006
Final fantasy VII
Crisis Core: FInal Fantasy VII

It's not exactly the gameplay, there are games with better gameplay, but the story and the characters make these two games true masterpieces

Fries

18 Aug. 2008
Roermond
Master of Orion 2
Heroes of Might and magic 3 (+ add-ons)
Jagged Alliance 2 (if you got all the files, which the dutch version DOESN'T HAVE)