best game ever played

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Angelos

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juli 2006
Sint-Oedenrode (Holland)
www.puppypuke.com
I don't know if there is a forum for this kind of things, but I wanted to ask what your favorit game is,and why.

The best game I ever played still is Morrowind for the PC. all becouse the graphics look good for a game made so long ago :p.
the gameplay also is verry cool easy handling and the gamestory is the best by far, never played a game as good as Morrowind.

If you think another game is better, post it, and we will see.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Daggerfall, Morrowind, Myst, Riven, Day Of The Tentacle, Monkey Island 1+2, Space Quest 4, Elite: Frontier, Anachronox, FFVII. They all share pole position in my books, I could never choose just one of them. :p :D

Angelos

29 Juli 2006
Sint-Oedenrode (Holland)
www.puppypuke.com
Zombi schrieb:
Daggerfall, Morrowind, Myst, Riven, Day Of The Tentacle, Monkey Island 1+2, Space Quest 4, Elite: Frontier, Anachronox, FFVII. They all share pole position in my books, I could never choose just one of them. :p :D

so you also like to play RPG's. RPG's rule becouse you can do whatever you want and you can't f*ck up the game :p ( what often happens with other games) you can kill all the ppl in the game and no one gives a f*ck ( the cops maybe (but you can kill them too :p))

Angelos

29 Juli 2006
Sint-Oedenrode (Holland)
www.puppypuke.com
yea GTA is a great game, but they are all the same. the new ones are not as good as the old ones. and operation flachpoint is by my opinion one of the best war games, it has a nice story and more than one storylines ( you play more than one character)
and guildwars is a good online RPG but it is not one of the best, the max players youcan play with is 8 or 10 (not sure) WoW and Lineage II are beter online RPG's.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Angelos schrieb:
and guildwars is a good online RPG but it is not one of the best, the max players youcan play with is 8 or 10 (not sure) WoW and Lineage II are beter online RPG's.

max team is 8. in Guild Wars Factions you can have Faction battles with 16 on each side.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Zombi schrieb:

I think I'm going to search Monkey Island in eMule right now. Thanks for the tip :rolleyes: