Bands for WOA 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
hey black wizard,

CC mostly plays good but what they did on graspop was the best out of 5 times i saw them and really impressed me that time... Goodluck with picking the CC or heathen show heheheh; sound like a hard choice indeed...

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Gandalf,

actually it won't be such a tough choice: I've seen CC 4 times (last time just a few months ago at the X-MASS Fest).

In 1986 I went to San Francisco for the summer, that's where I saw Heathen the first and only time (actually I saw them twice, but both times during that same summer in 2 different shows in SF). I haven't seen them since, also because they broke up ages ago. Anyway, the meaning of this whole story is that I'll watch CC's first 10 mins, and then move over to Heathen's stage!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Korgull,

how many albums have these guys put out? If these guys cover Corporation in their live sets I think I'd better check their CD out asap. Are you sure they've pulled out of Wacken? Do you know of anyone else that has pulled out?

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
I think they have two albums out(correct me if I´m wrong here please).It was on Blabbermouth today also that they have pulled out so I guess it´s a fact sadly enough.I really hope that they replace them with another grindband now.Sore Throat perhaps.....

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
Pantera sucks :D

And Don't bring that american nu-metalish shit!

Fear factory *booh* :p

/Fallen_Knight

I don't like Pantera either. I think I'll never buy a CD from them, but live they are killer. I have been in 3 of their shows and let me tell you that live they rule . People get very involve in the show and you can see huge mosh pits.

29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
OPETH
Emperor (Reunion)
Blind Guardian
Borknagar
Cryptopsy
Dan Swano playing Moontower
Edge of Sanity (Reunion playing 'Crimson'!)
Decapitated
Devin Townsend
Dying Fetus
Enslaved
Entombed
Iced Earth
Immortal
In Flames
Katatonia
Krisiun
Morbid Angel
My Dying Bride