Bands for WOA 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Guys,

let's talk a second about this edition. Now, I'm catching a plane from Milan next week to get my ass over to Wacken mainly to see certain bands, specifically:

Heathen
Warlord
Nuclear Assault
Exodus

(yes, I am over 30 in case you hadn't noticed...)

plus, of course, the various Immortal, Dornenreich (brilliant), Children of Bodom and Cannibal Corpse shows and all the rest.

I keep checking the site and it sees like there haven't been cancellations by any of these guys (quite amazing actually).

I was just wondering:

1) Are any of you aware of any late cancellations by these or other bands?

2) What is the show you are expecting the most from?

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
Somebody wrote that Lock Up has cancelled and that suck !
The two bands I´m most looking forward to see are Nuclear Assault and Macabre.Nuclear used to rule my stereo.I saw them twice in ´89 and woudn´t miss them this time.Macabre have I never seen so that will aslo rule !

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Kogull,

I gotta admit I haven't listened to Lock Up recently (so I won't miss them). Are these guys the same Lock Up that used to be around about 10 years ago, or is this a new band?

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
Blackwizard69
Lock Up is a grind band with Shane and Jesse of Napalm Death,the old Cradle of Fith drummer and Tompa Lindberg(Skitsystem,Great Deciver,ex-At the Gates) on vocals and they rule.They sound like Terrorizer so check em up.

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
TERRORIZER?!? Fuck, now I'm pissed off that Lock Up are not playing as well, and I haven't even heard them yet! Terrorizer ruled, man! Anyway, there are still some pretty cool shows. Korgull, do you know Dornenreich (from Austria)? I don't know if you like that kind of stuff, they're not exactly a black metal band, but they're very dark and atmospheric with a lot of keyboards - very very original stuff. And they're really nice guys as well - I met them on their 2000 tour with Dark Funeral and Marduk. Check them out, they play on Saturday around lunch time.

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
Good idea, now I can sum up my fav bands !

Iron Maiden
Manowar
Sodom
Destruction
Kreator
Metal Church
Dee Snider (or Twisted Sister)
Crossfire
Cyclone
Omen
Iced Earth
Trust

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
My little wish-list

Here they are:

BLINDGUARDIAN
ICED EARTH
MARDUK
ANCIENT RITES
VENOM
DARKTHRONE (hahaha lol)
CANNIBAL CORPSE
ROTTING CHRIST
TRAIL OF TEARS
LYMBONIC ART
GOD DETHRONED
MOTORHEAD
DIABOLIC
KRISIUN
SIX FEET UNDER
CIRITH GORGOR
OLD MAN'S CHILD
NILE
AGNOSTIC FRONT
DROPKICK MURPHYS
DE HEIDEROOSJES (!!!! HAHAHA !!!)
LUGUBRUM
MACABRE
FLUISTERWOUD
THE CROWN
MORBID ANGEL

this would be non-stop banging i guess heheheh but hey, you never know :)

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
act woa 2002

I guess i expect most of BlindGuardian unless they play too much stuff of their latest album... otherwise it would be cannibal corpse; they've played really great at graspop 2002 this year :)

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Hey Gandalf,

I expect a great show (as always) from Cannibal Corpse as well, unfortunately they're scheduled to play at the same time as Heathen, which is another show I really don't want to miss! That really sucks, also because there are a few hours in which I'm not really interested in seeing any of the bands on the 3 stages, but Heathen and CC are playing at the same time...

Favorite bands?

How about Pantera, Machine head, Testament, Slayer, Forbidden, Morbid angel, Nile, Fear Factory, Immolation, Behemoth, Opeth, Dream theater, Nevemore, Megadeth, Skinlab, Static X, Strapping young lad, Pitchshifter, Alice in chains, Malevolent Creation, Incantation, Sepultura, Emperor, Down, Life of Agony, The Haunted, The Crown, Impious, Soilwork, At the Gates, Darkane, Entombed, Monstrosity, Pessimist, Death, Suffocation and Orphanage