Bad experience

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

miss_terre4

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Yesterday I had very bad evening. Drunk too much, and I think I've lost some of my friends... I can become violent sometimes (because of alcohol), and jokes were not jokes any more at the end of the evening, so it ended very bad. SHIT

I hope I'll find a solution, but just be careful, guys, the "seriously bad effect" of beer, wine... (lol), not cool...

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by miss_terre4
Yesterday I had very bad evening. Drunk too much, and I think I've lost some of my friends... I can become violent sometimes (because of alcohol), and jokes were not jokes any more at the end of the evening, so it ended very bad. SHIT

I hope I'll find a solution, but just be careful, guys, the "seriously bad effect" of beer, wine... (lol), not cool...

shit... but knowing that you´ve made a mistake is already a very good thing - good luck! :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Drinking too much and while drunk doing some stupid and/or crazy things happens now and then.

Hope you manage to patch things up with your friends!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland

oh stop moaning...you were drunk, who cares?

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
At first, nobody.

That was not the first time... here's the problem. But it's OK, don't worrie. I've just to be patient...

One thing. I can't always keep the control of myself when I'm drinking.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
im quite the same...
dont worry about it :)

if they cant take a joke..fuck ém :D

might be stupid enough to arm wreste a german girl :D

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
I think you're right. Sometimes their jokes really attack me, but I'm a girl, so for them, no big deal.

If I'm so violent with them, that's not my faulth, but I really don't understand why there's a problem now with MY jokes...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
I think you're right. Sometimes their jokes really attack me, but I'm a girl, so for them, no big deal.

If I'm so violent with them, that's not my faulth, but I really don't understand why there's a problem now with MY jokes...
maybe they have drank as much as you......and theyre a little sober....and they cant understand the joke, then thats their fault! :)