back next year

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey, im sure no one really cares, but for my american ass it's really hard to get to wacken. after last year, and seeing that nile and die apokalyptischen reiter are some of the first confirmed bands, next to the fuckin gods of hyperblast KATAKLYSM, AND the fact that i got a job slingin boxes, im makin it my goal to return to wacken next year and find those of you who somehow eluded me the first time around. so, those of you who were pissing your pants looking for me last year wont be let down this time.

i have to ask though, how the fuck does one rent an RV between hamburg airport and itzehoe? ive looked on the net and i cant find shit. my plan is to get some people together, tho i only have one other dude now, and rent an RV in case it rains again.. i had a great time freezing my ass off soaking wet in my spider-infested tent, but im not so sure that my friends will go for it. so, if anyone knows anything about that, help me out, please.

i was considering comin back to wacken, until i seen that kataklysm was coming... holy shit, try and fuckin stop me!!! and hey, any americans who wanna plan a camptsite and get fucked up let me know too. or hey, anyone at all who can speak english or german, or at least a little french. bring it on!

i'll be around...

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by szandekh

i have to ask though, how the fuck does one rent an RV between hamburg airport and itzehoe? ive looked on the net and i cant find shit.

well, if you tell me what is an RV maybe I can tell you more *g*

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
OK...LOL... already expected something like that ;)
anyway...umm...renting, yes. Have you checked the pages of german car rental agencys?
I´ll have a look around and tell you if I find out something!

critter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Sep. 2002
Düsseldorf
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
OK...LOL... already expected something like that ;)
anyway...umm...renting, yes. Have you checked the pages of german car rental agencys?
I´ll have a look around and tell you if I find out something!

I think the Problem is you wont get a RV at Sixt or Interent at the Airport....

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah. I´m pretty sure you won´t get it at the airport. But if you find one somewhere in Hamburg it should be OK, too I think!?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
You won't be the only Yank at next year's Wacken. This year was a blast and a half for me so I'll go through hell to make it next year as well. Only met one other American the whole time I was there, strangely enough (some guy from New York who said he'd been visiting his friend in Finland?), so next year I'm gonna bring a flag with me so we can find others to chat about how much better the beer/women/festivals are over there. :D

With LooseCannon and his friend, and two of my friends, we should have a decent sized delegation from the DC area here going next year.

Let me know how many people you think you might have going with you. I'm looking into the possibility of maybe making a large booking for a flight out of JFK (NYC) or Logan (Boston), if we get enough people - it would save us all a good wad on airfare (which is the biggest financial obstacle for anyone on this continent going to Wacken).

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
@loose cannon: hey dude, just wondering, have you been to wacken before? and i dunno if atlanta GA counts as mid-atlantic, but im trying to get some people from here to go and it doesnt look like anyone can. so im really hoping to hook up with some people to party with, if possible... just out of curiousity, what exactly is considered mid-atlantic?

@xpet: thanks for the link, my german is almost good enough to read it :D :D but if i concentrate i'll be alright i think... oh wait goddammit theres an english version.. sweet, thanks again, this is jsut what im looking for, i think

i dont NEED a wohnwagen but it would be nice. better than a million muddy spider bites.