Avenged Sevenfold?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
Tollerant? Tollerant to faggit ass gay shit!!!
I guess bieng a metal head in LA is different than being metal In europe. Cause we don't put up with gay shit here.
Dude, Your from LA and your saying Europe is too tolerant of "Faggot ass gay shit". Let's not forget Glam rock. You really do an awesome job at helping people forget not EVERYONE in the United States is a complete twat rocket. I dislike A7X just as much as the next person on here, but your being an idiot about it.

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Dude, Your from LA and your saying Europe is too tolerant of "Faggot ass gay shit". Let's not forget Glam rock. You really do an awesome job at helping people forget not EVERYONE in the United States is a complete twat rocket. I dislike A7X just as much as the next person on here, but your being an idiot about it.

Twat Rocket ???
Almost spit my beer on that one !!!

L

Lord Soth

Fuck this anal pumping shitass cry baby shit!!!! At first I was honored to spend a fortune traveling to what used to be the Mecca of Heavy Metal. But Avenged Sevenfold is the the last nail in the coffin. Maybe all you pussies can tolerate this shit, But I'll leave that to all you glitter wearing faggits that rub glitter on your sideburns and chest. You bunch of Glitter Chests. You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken. Just because you play a guitar doesn't make you metal. I would sell my ticket if I wouldn't of paid for my plane tickets already. All praise to Satan!!!!! E nomine Satanas. En el nombe de Satanas!!!

Geez, you're sweet, hun.... reminds me of this!

You really mean what you're sayin', I guess? Stupid nonsense....:rolleyes:

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Fuck this anal pumping shitass cry baby shit!!!! At first I was honored to spend a fortune traveling to what used to be the Mecca of Heavy Metal. But Avenged Sevenfold is the the last nail in the coffin. Maybe all you pussies can tolerate this shit, But I'll leave that to all you glitter wearing faggits that rub glitter on your sideburns and chest. You bunch of Glitter Chests. You guys should all take part in an "Open Minded" Fag Parade, next thing you know, George Micheal is gonna headline Wacken. Just because you play a guitar doesn't make you metal. I would sell my ticket if I wouldn't of paid for my plane tickets already. All praise to Satan!!!!! E nomine Satanas. En el nombe de Satanas!!!

That one's funny. :)

:D And you're sooo evil.

Do us - and yourself - a favour and sell your Wacken ticket. And your plane tickets as well, please.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
All the talk about Avenge Sevenfold, Has anyone heard this band Airborne? They are on a Nascar video game and this shit is far far from Metal. Maybe they have a new stage..

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Oh gawd

If Wacken has offensive bands, but you have to youse your flight, why don't you go somewhere else? You could go to any European city and find some non-commercial underground metal.

I've said it before, but I have to say it again....it's people like WhiskeyDouch and friends, that make it so festivals like WOA, CAN'T happen in the USA. They are the ones that feel the need to shit on everything, and throw a fit (or a bottle), when they are the slightest bit displeased, or not getting enough attention.
Everything ends up getting ruined for everyone!
Grow up, losers! Get over yourselves....:o

mikee99er

25 März 2008
SAD SAD SAD

If Wacken has offensive bands, but you have to youse your flight, why don't you go somewhere else? You could go to any European city and find some non-commercial underground metal.

I've said it before, but I have to say it again....it's people like WhiskeyDouch and friends, that make it so festivals like WOA, CAN'T happen in the USA. They are the ones that feel the need to shit on everything, and throw a fit (or a bottle), when they are the slightest bit displeased, or not getting enough attention.
Everything ends up getting ruined for everyone!
Grow up, losers! Get over yourselves....:o

No way DOOOOD!!!! whiskey dude is right . these shit bands are now being invited to WOA when you can see these bands anytime with all their jock, emo homos. and the reason we have no festivals here in the states is because every motherfucker wants to sue if they get hurt . you got bloodsucking vampire lawyers ruing it all . so screw those bands . what lincoln park headlines WOA next year

13 Okt. 2007
Boston Area, Massachusetts
No way DOOOOD!!!! whiskey dude is right . these shit bands are now being invited to WOA when you can see these bands anytime with all their jock, emo homos. and the reason we have no festivals here in the states is because every motherfucker wants to sue if they get hurt . you got bloodsucking vampire lawyers ruing it all . so screw those bands . what lincoln park headlines WOA next year
The reason we can't have festivals like this in the United States is because a large portion (probably around 80% or so) of good metal comes from Europe, which makes two problems arise. The first, if good metal is coming from Europe, logic says that's where the fans are too. Simply put, there just is not enough of a metal fan base in this country to make an event like Wacken a success if it were to take place here. Provided you would have people coming from Canada and Mexico as well to see the show, but even then the attendance rates would be low.

Even this isn't the biggest issue though. Metal is getting bigger in the US and more bands are touring here. In 10 years, who knows, maybe we would have the fan base to support this type of event. The real problem is the fact that the bands are going to be coming from halfway around the world to play. Sure, there could be plenty of bands playing from North America too, but if you want a festival that's the same quality as a European festival, you'll also need a majority of your acts to be European bands as well. It's just not possible to get 40 or 50 bands to the other side of the ocean to play one night at a festival. Financially, most bands couldn't afford to come here and only play one show, and the fest couldn't afford to pay the expenses for all these bands to come either.

A metal festival like Wacken will not happen in the US. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it goes. It's not the lawyers fault or the fans that throw bottles of piss at bands fault. It's just not possible to pull off.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
What the fuck is going on this year?! Enough of this mall metal bullshit and get some REAL Metal bands on the bill! That spot could have been used for a band that people will actually go and watch. How lame. Oh well, more time to drink somewhere else. :D

Fancy seeing you on here brother :p its Mike from leeds btw. Fuck them im sure we can drink then :D