arrival-departure thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by dittohead
any idea when you'll be in London?
meet up for a few drinks or so ;)

Heck yeah! I'll be there on Tues. Aug 3 getting in lgw 9am untill I head to Stn early that evening and on the way back I get in on Aug. 16th around 3p untill I go home the next day around noon. Not a lot of time but I've seen the sites so I deffinatly wouldn't be against just hanging out ...and drinkin's what I do best ;)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LXE
Heck yeah! I'll be there on Tues. Aug 3 getting in lgw 9am untill I head to Stn early that evening and on the way back I get in on Aug. 16th around 3p untill I go home the next day around noon. Not a lot of time but I've seen the sites so I deffinatly wouldn't be against just hanging out ...and drinkin's what I do best ;)
cool

i live quite close to Gatwick - not THAT close - but in that region.
i tell you what, ill PM you stuff.
ahh you got loads of time between GTW and STN. shouldnt take more than 3hr to get between them.

drinking sounds good :)

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by dittohead
cool

i live quite close to Gatwick - not THAT close - but in that region.
i tell you what, ill PM you stuff.
ahh you got loads of time between GTW and STN. shouldnt take more than 3hr to get between them.

drinking sounds good :)

\m/ :) \m/ Yeah man!

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
I will touch down in Hamburg on Tuesday the 3rd. Spend a night an Shizzos place (crazy me :rolleyes:) and plan to arrive at wacken as soon as possible. I forgot when I leave, but it should be around tuesday again :D:D:D