arrival-departure thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
well... I´m going on august 3rd to Copenhagen and the next day to WOA in a danish Wacken bus :) with a bunch of Icelanders ( about 10 of them maybe) . I will go on august 10th home

Maybe I should visit Hamburg and stay overnight in this metaltent what's it's name again... free accommodation?

Fyodor

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Juni 2003
Originally posted by berserkur
well... I´m going on august 3rd to Copenhagen and the next day to WOA in a danish Wacken bus :) with a bunch of Icelanders ( about 10 of them maybe) . I will go on august 10th home

Maybe I should visit Hamburg and stay overnight in this metaltent what's it's name again... free accommodation?
Sunday to sunday!
The only real thing!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
will arrive thursday morning, probably drunk as fuck, willleave sunday mornign, probably drunk as fuck

i think i am maybe drun k right now...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'll arrive on monday or tuesday, and will probably leave on sunday morning, because the two spaniards who'll come with me (Berserkur knows them :)) must be in Hannover's airport at 16 h.

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I'm flying to London for a day then getting a cheap flight to Eindhoven Tuesday Evening. I was going to take the WOA bus but now I'm hoping to catch a one way lift or train there by Thurs for sure. I go back to london on the 16th from Praha so I'll probebly just cruise around wherever the beer be flowin' before then :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LXE
I'm flying to London for a day then getting a cheap flight to Eindhoven Tuesday Evening. I was going to take the WOA bus but now I'm hoping to catch a one way lift or train there by Thurs for sure. I go back to london on the 16th from Praha so I'll probebly just cruise around wherever the beer be flowin' before then :)
any idea when you'll be in London?
meet up for a few drinks or so ;)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I'm driving out to the Delaware shore at the beginning of July, to spend a week enjoying the freeflowing beer, good seafood, July 4th fireworks, and the affections of adventurous college girls. Then I'll probably dive head first off a pier, swim in an ENE direction, dodging the wayward jellyfish and fighting the vicious southbound current. My plan is to eventually be frozen in an iceblock floating in the frigid North Atlantic, and be rescued by fishermen somewhere off the coast of Scotland. After systematically knocking them out cold with a calculated wallop from a wriggling haddock, I will commandeer the ship and port in Cuxhaven. From there, it will be a torturous march without aid of map or compass through the unforgiving plains of Schleswig-Holstein, and my journey will end on the fields of Wacken, bloody, beaten, and naked, just in time to see Onkel Tom take his final drunken bow.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Warthog
I'm driving out to the Delaware shore at the beginning of July, to spend a week enjoying the freeflowing beer, good seafood, July 4th fireworks, and the affections of adventurous college girls. Then I'll probably dive head first off a pier, swim in an ENE direction, dodging the wayward jellyfish and fighting the vicious southbound current. My plan is to eventually be frozen in an iceblock floating in the frigid North Atlantic, and be rescued by fishermen somewhere off the coast of Scotland. After systematically knocking them out cold with a calculated wallop from a wriggling haddock, I will commandeer the ship and port in Cuxhaven. From there, it will be a torturous march without aid of map or compass through the unforgiving plains of Schleswig-Holstein, and my journey will end on the fields of Wacken, bloody, beaten, and naked, just in time to see Onkel Tom take his final drunken bow.

LMFAO! :D

Well while you're celebrating with fireworks, I'll be spending the 4th of July on a boat with Edguy on Sydney Harbour :D