Arch Enemy

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Leo

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juli 2006
Preetz
ARCH ENEMY's latest album, "Rise of the Tyrant", has registered the following first-week chart positions around the world:

Australia: #73
Austria: #50
Canada: #70
Denmark: #95
Finland: #18
France: #72
Germany: #28
Greece: #22
Japan: #14
The Netherlands: #83
Sweden: #20
Switzerland: #65
USA: #84

PLatz 28 in Deutschland - das ist doch einen Auftritt auf dem W.O.A. 2008 wert :)

Masterplan

23 Sep. 2006
Ober-Hilbersheim (nähe Mainz)
ARCH ENEMY's latest album, "Rise of the Tyrant", has registered the following first-week chart positions around the world:

Australia: #73
Austria: #50
Canada: #70
Denmark: #95
Finland: #18
France: #72
Germany: #28
Greece: #22
Japan: #14
The Netherlands: #83
Sweden: #20
Switzerland: #65
USA: #84

PLatz 28 in Deutschland - das ist doch einen Auftritt auf dem W.O.A. 2008 wert :)

und meiner meinung nach isses noch besser als #28. Da hätte ne Platzierung unter den ersten 10 drin sein können..

Leo

12 Juli 2006
Preetz
ARCH ENEMY frontwoman Angela Gossow was interviewed by Metal Sanaz on October 13, 2007 in Hollywood, California. Watch the eight-minute video clip below.

ARCH ENEMY's video for the song "Revolution Begins" can be viewed on YouTube. The clip was shot in early September just days before ARCH ENEMY flew to North America to begin the Black Tyranny tour (with MACHINE HEAD, THROWDOWN and SANCTITY). To promote their new album, "Rise of the Tyrant", the band shot two videos in Gothenburg, Sweden with director Patric Ullaeus (IN FLAMES, LACUNA COIL), and while filming "Revolution Begins", drummer Daniel Erlandsson's hair went up in smoke.

"The video is set in a huge gravel pit with plenty of pyros going off whilst we were playing," said singer Angela Gossow in a statement. "[During the shoot, the direction of] the wind changed and Daniel's hair was no more — well, at least some of it. It kinda caught fire and literally melted down in a split second. Pretty, pretty scary!"

The next day, ARCH ENEMY had other heat problems shooting the second video for the song "I Will Live Again". "We shot [it] in Patric's studio with me being tied back to the wall, fighting against the chains," Gossow said. "I tore them right out of the wall and flew into the burning hot set lights in front of me. The result [was] a couple of third-degree burns on my forearms. Ouch! I will remember that one for quite awhile.'

aus "blabbermouth"...

Arch Enemy für's W.O.A.!!!

Leo

12 Juli 2006
Preetz
Photos of ARCH ENEMY's November 13, 2007 concert at Salamandra in Barcelona, Spain have been posted at MetalSymphony.com. The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Blood On Your Hands
02. Enemy Within
03. Dead Eyes See No Future
04. My Apocalypse
05. I Am Legend/ Out For Blood
06. Revolution Begins
07. Dead Bury Their Dead
08. The Immortal
09. Hybrids Of Steel
10. Ravenous
11. Burning Angel
12. Nemesis