Anyone planning on going to Amsterdam after Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I didn't know that. :confused:
I've spent a lot more time in Toronto (where I used to live) than Holland (where I visit), but I've seen a lot more people walking down the street smoking pot here in Canada than I've ever seen in Holland. (Though perhaps things are a bit different in Eindhoven vs. Amsterdam?)

Depends! If you go to the "Bakkerij" (if that still exists) at the "Stratumseind" or some other coffee shops, you'll see the same thing there as well.
But "smoking" on the streets, hardly.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I didn't know that. :confused:
I've spent a lot more time in Toronto (where I used to live) than Holland (where I visit), but I've seen a lot more people walking down the street smoking pot here in Canada than I've ever seen in Holland. (Though perhaps things are a bit different in Eindhoven vs. Amsterdam?)

PS. Small detail: as from today, July 1, 2008, smoking in PUBLIC places is forbidden. This also concerns cafes, bars, etc, included the famous coffee shops!

What a laughter (for the latter :D)

slayerrrrrr

18 Apr. 2008
I'm going to Amsterdam after Wacken but not right after, I'm stopping in Paris for a few days first and then training it to Amsterdam on Thursday and then driving on Saturday to Dokkum for Dokk'em Open Air.

Doug

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I'm going to Amsterdam after Wacken but not right after, I'm stopping in Paris for a few days first and then training it to Amsterdam on Thursday and then driving on Saturday to Dokkum for Dokk'em Open Air.

Doug

What?! I haven't yet heard of this festival! And HEIDEVOLK are playing! :eek:

I really want to go! How about we meet in Amsterdam and I come with you?? :D

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Theres 7 of us staying a night in wacken.. Then spending a week in the dam, crazy post wacken drinking smoking.. and such!!

Going to be crazy!! Staying at the flying pig uptown best hostel in town!! (Cheap beer and you can smoke) €25 Ppn with free breakfast!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
What?! I haven't yet heard of this festival! And HEIDEVOLK are playing! :eek:

I really want to go! How about we meet in Amsterdam and I come with you?? :D

yeah I actually want to go to dokkum as well.
went there last time and it was nice festival.
and ofcourse heidevolk is great :D
although I saw them a few weeks ago in my hometown which was the greatest thing ever :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
yeah I actually want to go to dokkum as well.
went there last time and it was nice festival.
and ofcourse heidevolk is great :D
although I saw them a few weeks ago in my hometown which was the greatest thing ever :p

Then maybe we should all plan on going!

It will be the Dutch post-Wacken metal follow-up :D

yeah and it's one week after wacken, so that's nice :)

Yes... just enough time to get rid of the Wacken-hangover :p
Bij al die Friezen??? :eek:

*überleg*