Anyone planning on going to Amsterdam after Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

indojoe

8 Mai 2008
Ohio, U.S
www.myspace.com
Heya my name is joe. Im from Ohio, US. This is going to be my first time going to Wacken (First time to Europe really). My uncle is joining me in this trip and since we're going to be in Europe, my uncle and I are planning on going to Amsterdam afterwards. We were just wondering if any1 else on this forum has the same plan as we do, and wants to meet up at wacken. Theres only the two of us, so were looking to make some buddies at the festival who would join us to Amsterdam and have a great time :p . Maybe bum a ride off u if possible? if not its kool haha

thnx guys, cya at Wacken

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008
Heya my name is joe. Im from Ohio, US. This is going to be my first time going to Wacken (First time to Europe really). My uncle is joining me in this trip and since we're going to be in Europe, my uncle and I are planning on going to Amsterdam afterwards. We were just wondering if any1 else on this forum has the same plan as we do, and wants to meet up at wacken. Theres only the two of us, so were looking to make some buddies at the festival who would join us to Amsterdam and have a great time :p . Maybe bum a ride off u if possible? if not its kool haha

thnx guys, cya at Wacken

hi joe, this is ma first time also to wacken..

see ya at Wacken

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008

thnx guys, cya at Wacken

Joe, bandung ya ?

satrio, jakarta

MikeD

8 Aug. 2007
Israhell
www.facebook.com
Hey Joe!
Me and a couple of friends of mine are planning on going to Amsterdam for a few days, right after Wacken, so we could join to Amsterdam. We're from Israel, and it's our first time to Wacken as well.

See ya @ Wacken! ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

crushez

27 Mai 2008
Hiya Joe

Me and some of my swedish m8s are going to the netherlands atleast, Eindhoven if I'm not misstaken. Might bump in to each other, cuz from what I've experienced it's walking distance through the whole country :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I have never understood the attraction Amsterdam has on foreigners. Is it because you can get laid stoned there?

Well, the "Wallen" (=red light district) is about to be closed. (piece by piece)
The famous coffee shops will eventually have ot close as well, if Mr Bakellende (=Balkenende, PM) has it his way.
And then what's left?

Nothing, but a filthy city. The filthy canals (I've seen what's in them),
and a population that can either be generous (and if, then very) or arrogant, 'cause YOU don't know "THEIR" city.

I prefer Utrecht.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I have never understood the attraction Amsterdam has on foreigners. Is it because you can get laid stoned there?

Well, the "Wallen" (=red light district) is about to be closed. (piece by piece)
The famous coffee shops will eventually have ot close as well, if Mr Bakellende (=Balkenende, PM) has it his way.
And then what's left?

Nothing, but a filthy city. The filthy canals (I've seen what's in them),
and a population that can either be generous (and if, then very) or arrogant, 'cause YOU don't know "THEIR" city.

I prefer Utrecht.

ok I life like really close to amsterdam 30km and never had probablems with any "amsterdammer"
and the wallen are great although it's already way smaller then a few months ago...
amsterdam is as filthy as any other city...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
ok I life like really close to amsterdam 30km and never had probablems with any "amsterdammer"
and the wallen are great although it's already way smaller then a few months ago...
amsterdam is as filthy as any other city...

I've said this before, I'm willing to go make a tour if someone "guides" me. (Alleen (als in "alone") is 't 'n kutstad, 'k blijf 't zeggen)

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I don't know why specifically amsterdam, maybe just because it's the most known city in holland....

I've been to nijmegen though and I can say that sitting in a cafe in the middle of town buying and smoking pot is simply the most civilised thing in the world.

Scotland should legalise it... then I would be in heaven here.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I don't know why specifically amsterdam, maybe just because it's the most known city in holland....

I've been to nijmegen though and I can say that sitting in a cafe in the middle of town buying and smoking pot is simply the most civilised thing in the world.

Scotland should legalise it... then I would be in heaven here.

Then I won't mention it's illegal in NL as well as anywhere else in Europe.
You might be shocked :D

Only difference, it's (so far) tollerated. But that does not mean it is legal in any way.