Anyone going from Amsterdam to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Getting stoned in a festival like this may not be a good idea. Cannabis is so fucking soothing and relaxing.... I wouldn't be able to bang my head during 15 hours per day with that stuff into my lungs, that's why I'll only smoke during the couple of hours I'll spend in Amsterdam the day before Wacken.

@Iscariot: thanks for the info!! It's abig relief. And the mental association "Netherlands--> Amsterdam--> drugs ", I think it's much simpler than that; I just think Netherlands--> Tolerance. Cool nation!!

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by xpet

OK thats possible, of course :D :D
But I tend to forget everything what I experience when I´m totally drunk... and I don´t wanna forget all that gigs!!! ;)

I've had some bad experiences with getting drunk before the gigs. I can even remember if the show was good or not, but I can barely remember the exact songs that were played, so I decided to only get half-drunk before gigs. In Wacken, I'll probably wont drink at all. Im there for the bands, not for the booze...

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I have no mental calendar...so i have no idea of the week day i'll be arriving, all i know is that supposedly we'll be arriving at 9am on the 31st July!
As for drunkness, i can't remeber the gigs in which i haven't drank:p so i'll stay 55% drunk during the gigas and the rest at night in the campsite.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
hail fellow metalers (and smokers)

i am flying into amst. from the u.s. on 31/07/02. we're staying somewhere in ams centraal for a day or two before taking the train to wacken on 01/08/02. and i smoke alot so i will be sure to get my fill of amst before wacken.

it is perfectly possible to stay alive for 15 hours of head banging and smoke alllllll day (and night) long. trust me, it's my daily routine.....

is anyone else going to party-san festival in erfurt on 08/08/02?

i would love to smoke with you guys.........