Any weed smokers going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raphidae

3 März 2011
HELEMAAL MEE EENS!!! :D

It's not because you hear Dutch that we carry pot or whatever.
I, for instance, do NOT have that stuff on me. And I'm happy with that.

Me and my friends usually bring some for the unlucky people that can't buy it in their own country.

We don't get pissed off when people ask either, why would a question bother us? Just join us and we'll have a blast. It's one big family after all! Also the chance that there is at least some pot near a Dutch flag is pretty high (probably as high as the Dutch people near it are :D), so it's only logical, no need to be all pissy about it.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Me and my friends usually bring some for the unlucky people that can't buy it in their own country.

We don't get pissed off when people ask either, why would a question bother us? Just join us and we'll have a blast. It's one big family after all! Also the chance that there is at least some pot near a Dutch flag is pretty high (probably as high as the Dutch people near it are :D), so it's only logical, no need to be all pissy about it.

Kan zijn, maar ik vind 't vervelend.
Daarbij woon ik in België, en is 't tout court illegaal.

Jelle1880

4 Feb. 2011
My mate bought a small amount in Holland before heading to Wacken, when security checked his bag to enter the festival ground he took out the little bag, looked at it, and put it back :D

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
My mate bought a small amount in Holland before heading to Wacken, when security checked his bag to enter the festival ground he took out the little bag, looked at it, and put it back :D

Well yea, the security at the festival ground doesn't necessarily have to care, since their job is to look out for weapons. There are policemen though that check some cars when you enter the village.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Empror1

W:O:A Metalmaster
It's not for me and I'd advice against it in general. There's the risk of being caught and therefore missing the entire festival. On top, the mood you get from it is more a relaxed state, which doesn't fit with metal. And last but not least, it can be very annoying for others around you. If I had someone smoking weed on my camping site I probably wouldn't be too happy about it.

You can smoke whatever you like when you get back home, but just enjoy the music when your at Wacken.

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
It's not for me and I'd advice against it in general. There's the risk of being caught and therefore missing the entire festival. On top, the mood you get from it is more a relaxed state, which doesn't fit with metal. And last but not least, it can be very annoying for others around you. If I had someone smoking weed on my camping site I probably wouldn't be too happy about it.

You can smoke whatever you like when you get back home, but just enjoy the music when your at Wacken.

Noone gives a fuck if you get caught with two or three sticks.