Any weed smokers going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
That's silly. They think I'm going to call the cops in a foreign country at a metal festival so that they can come find one in 90, 000 people just to confiscate a spliff?

Muloc7253

11 Okt. 2010

If you hate pot smokers you should probably get rid of at least 70% of your music collection. If you wanna take a stuck-up conservative law-abiding stance on pot (how very metal of you) then so be it but leave out of threads clearly meant for pot smokers. Maybe make your own thread about drinking tea or whatever where you and your straight edge buddies can all feel smug together.

Tokers only in here.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
If you hate pot smokers you should probably get rid of at least 70% of your music collection. If you wanna take a stuck-up conservative law-abiding stance on pot (how very metal of you) then so be it but leave out of threads clearly meant for pot smokers. Maybe make your own thread about drinking tea or whatever where you and your straight edge buddies can all feel smug together.

Tokers only in here.

calm down, don't think she was being serious.

pot is awesome.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts

Tokers only in here.

People are allowed to have their own opinions you know, even if she is being serious. Just because somebody doesn't like pot doesn't make them some stuck up idiot, it just means they don't like it. Most people could equally call you stuck up for not accepting people who have other opinions and neither make anybody better than the other nor makes anybody less metal. God forbid somebody states an opposing opinion -.- (/end rant, it kinda pisses me off when people act like this.)

Anyways, it can be difficult to find unless you're with somebody who smokes. I didn't even know people did smoke pot at Wacken at my first, though I should have figured. The second time I only knew where some was because one of the guys in my group had taken a quick trip to Amsterdam prior to the festival. Don't harass people with Dutch flags, they get pretty pissed off after awhile :p.

eklof

7 Okt. 2008
Süd-Niedersachsen/Shanghai
That's silly. They think I'm going to call the cops in a foreign country at a metal festival so that they can come find one in 90, 000 people just to confiscate a spliff?

That's probably not the problem, but considering that the www is not as anonymous as one might like to believe, people, depending on their position or situation in live, might prefer to keep stumm about their love for marihuana.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
That's probably not the problem, but considering that the www is not as anonymous as one might like to believe, people, depending on their position or situation in live, might prefer to keep stumm about their love for marihuana.

Exactly.
You never know how far some employers (might) go to do research on their employees. (and this time I'm damn serious)

Muloc7253

11 Okt. 2010

My most sincere apologies miss.

People are allowed to have their own opinions you know, even if she is being serious. Just because somebody doesn't like pot doesn't make them some stuck up idiot, it just means they don't like it. Most people could equally call you stuck up for not accepting people who have other opinions and neither make anybody better than the other nor makes anybody less metal. God forbid somebody states an opposing opinion

Erm, yeah, what Zombi said. If someone hates pot then that's fine, but if someone calls me a stupid pothead then I'm going to complain. Not sure why "stupid pothead" is an opinion I should respect yet "stuck up idiot" is so evil of me.

Exactly.
You never know how far some employers (might) go to do research on their employees. (and this time I'm damn serious)

Actually, this is very probable. I know that some universities like to look up students that have applied.