Any other Americans here?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by berserkur
what do you mean!? is that me? have I never been to WOA?

i would like more yanks :) i encourage people not to show anti-americanism that´s just plain stupid...

check out Warthogs site www.wacken.us

i mean that, i think it was you, that your complaining that you cant never make it wacken..
testament are playing you got pissed off..cant remember if it was you...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ohhh sorry mate

someone was pissed of that testament were coming, they like testament, but they couldnt come...WHO WAS IT??

sorry,man...see ya at wacken then

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by berserkur
what do you mean!? is that me? have I never been to WOA?

i would like more yanks :) i encourage people not to show anti-americanism that´s just plain stupid...

check out Warthogs site www.wacken.us

*Agrees enthusiastically - hooray to the country which brought us Cannibal Corpse, Hawthorne and excellent fast food joints!*

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
and slayer and testament and nile and deicide and iced earth (i think) dark angel and loooads of stuff

what have the Brits given you ppl??
hundreds of years of occupation! :(
heheh..and we lost the war of independance...hehe:p

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
what have the Brits given you ppl??

Sabbath! Priest! Motorhead! Maiden! The founding fathers of metal in general! If it weren't for you warm-beer-drinking limeys, we'd never have ANY sort fo metal! And what fun would that be?

heheh..and we lost the war of independance...hehe:p

Damn straight! And we kicked ya out in 1814 too! :p :D

Well, more like the Brits just up and decided they had better places to send their forces. Little did they know...mwa ha ha ha ha.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by monochrom
*Agrees enthusiastically - hooray to the country which brought us Cannibal Corpse, Hawthorne and excellent fast food joints!*

'cause the bad ones never make it out of here. :D Never saw a Jack in the Box in Europe, that's for sure.

When they start opening up Baja Fresh in Europe, you guys are in for a treat!