Any other Americans here?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hey what do you guys think about Sam Clemente?? I was there last summer and loved it.... it was just too damn fucking hot... but other than that I really enjoyed my time there

smooth

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
CA
Website besuchen
@Lord Horb:
Hey, San Clemente is my playground! I go surfing there every weekend...Do you know San Onofre State Beach, next to the power plant? It's my favourite spot... :)

Morpheus

27 Nov. 2001
Website besuchen
I know where all that is...and San Clemente isn't hot! No beach in Southern California is really hot... I live more inland so it gets a lot hotter here.

San Clemente is nice, but that's in southern Orange County so I don't go down there too often.

And Smooth, I'm going to try to go to Wacken! Hehe I already said that. Don't know if I'll have a German tour guide or not yet though...

Morpheus

27 Nov. 2001
Website besuchen
I haven't posted because I never WAS able to make it to Wacken. It's kind of depressing to post there when there's little to no chance that I'll be able to go. Maybe next year... I've been saying that for the past three or four years though.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Morpheus
I haven't posted because I never WAS able to make it to Wacken. It's kind of depressing to post there when there's little to no chance that I'll be able to go. Maybe next year... I've been saying that for the past three or four years though.

Don't worry, I know all too well how it is...last year was my first, but it was also the third attempt for me.

No chance this year? That sucks... :( Hope WOA 2004 works out for you though!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Morpheus

your sounding like Bersukur :p