Any chance for Iron Maiden at WOA?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

metal71

6 Dez. 2002
Las Vegas, USA
Website besuchen
News has it they will be playing several European festivals this summer, before releaseing a new album in the fall. Any rumors out there? I can't read German, so I'm not getting all the dirt form the other forum.....

Thanks

OldOne

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Juli 2002
Brunsbüttel
Well.......Iron Maiden wouldn´t play this the year at WOA.

In front of the 3 headliner

Thursday - Running Wild
Friday - Iced Earth
Saturday - Slayer

themes to be no place for Maiden this year.

So long and with apologise for my bad english......

OldOne

Originally posted by OldOne
Well.......Iron Maiden wouldn´t play this the year at WOA.

In front of the 3 headliner

Thursday - Running Wild
Friday - Iced Earth
Saturday - Slayer

themes to be no place for Maiden this year.

So long and with apologise for my bad english......

OldOne
IRON MAIDEN will "outplay" any of theese bands :D:D:D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I think Wacken is really a place to see "second-tier" bands - the ones who aren't big enough to sustain their own world tours. Especially, for me, ones who don't tour outside Europe, simply because they can't finance a tour overseas. Like Running Wild - they almost never tour outside of Germany, so Wacken is really my only chance to see them (goddamn I'm excited! :D )

Iron Maiden, on the other hand, is one of those bands that is so popular, they could do a tour of Antarctica or the Moon and every show would still be sold out. :)