Anthrax might NOT play Wacken...

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2009<br>Verbesserungsvorschläge / Suggestion" wurde erstellt von slayerizer, 19. Juli 2009.

1. Bikerin666

Bikerin666 W:O:A Metalhead

In the question-and-answere thread they announced an information for now, perhaps there is sth soon :D

2. BierBaron666

BierBaron666 W:O:A Metalhead

ich hoff doch auch dass das mit bush klappt..
    die bands aus der new wave find ich zwar klasse, aber sie können anthrax nichtmal annähernd ersetzen.
    gama bomb oder violator würden mich aber trotzdem sehr freuen.. oder auch bonded by blood nachdem sie beim queens of metal kurzfristig abgesagt haben -.-

3. Jordan

Jordan W:O:A Metalhead

Well I guess this went unnoticed... ?

4. Jordan

Jordan W:O:A Metalhead

That's done, in german. Looks like they still hope to get Anthrax w/Bush at WOA too.
    * crossing my fingers *

5. reaktionstalent

reaktionstalent Member

Yep, looks like the are negotiating with anthrax to play Wacken with Bush singing. That would be the best news after all the ups and downs in Anthrax over the last years. I never understood why the had to drop John and play a tour with Belladonna. Maybe I m too young but I prefer John and hope to see them again in Wacken after their great show in 2004.

6. Conscious Pilot

Conscious Pilot W:O:A Metalhead

I agree with all of your points and I'm not young ;) There is no comparison to the John Bush version for me. Blows away the Belladonna-era.

This would be an amazing outcome.

Diese Seite empfehlen