All in all - This years lineup!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
I know.. But, everybody else can fly their flags high so it should be the same for me. I'm not going to change my actions from what I would do because of a few hateful assholes because that would be giving into them. I'm kinda tired of doing that.

Ofcourse.. As I said, I don't support flag burning.. I think it's wrong. Even if it's an American flag:p

Nah, random Americans shouldn't be judged because of their government's actions. I know that 99% of the Americans attending a European festival is open minded and nice! Therefore European people should drink beer with Americans instead of burning their flags;)

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Ofcourse.. As I said, I don't support flag burning.. I think it's wrong. Even if it's an American flag:p

Nah, random Americans shouldn't be judged because of their government's actions. I know that 99% of the Americans attending a European festival is open minded and nice! Therefore European people should drink beer with Americans instead of burning their flags;)

Exactly. Though, because of the fact I steal accents (accidentally) a few people actually thought I was British this past year :D

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Haha.. I don't care where one is from. As long as I don't have to face the stereotypical arrogant, patriottic and naive American (which has never happened on a metal fest so far) I'll be happy:p

I'll admit, I'm moderately patriotic, but there's a balance with it. I don't feel I go too overboard with it. I don't think I'm better than anybody else at the same time because no place is better than any other. But, I would recommend you stay away from my ex if you don't want to see one..

Gash

26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
I'll admit, I'm moderately patriotic, but there's a balance with it. I don't feel I go too overboard with it. I don't think I'm better than anybody else at the same time because no place is better than any other. But, I would recommend you stay away from my ex if you don't want to see one..

I think everyone is a bit patriotic.. nothing wrong with it, but I think you know what I mean ;)

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Well, we'll be flying the Greek and English flags...I'm English and my girlfriend's Greek. And Greece isn't that popular with the Germans at the minute, and as for England..., but again...all politics, which is all bollocks!:p

Well, with the Greeks I haven't heard any stereotypes except the damn good pizza :D

I'm not even going to get started on England :D you're even stereotyped over here and that's saying a lot.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Well, if you see the Greek and English flags flying, come by and have a beer! We don't care where anyone is from, for us, it's all about the music!:D
Unless you turn up in a Toyota pickup with 10 mates with AK's and RPG's!!!!:eek:

Lol.

I'll look around, if you see like 3-5 American flags in Camp C which I'm thinking is where we'll camp you can come by and have a beer or two too :)

I'm leaving my AK and RPGS at home though ;)

Graveworm_Hunter

19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
Lol.

I'll look around, if you see like 3-5 American flags in Camp C which I'm thinking is where we'll camp you can come by and have a beer or two too :)

I'm leaving my AK and RPGS at home though ;)

Will do!!!:)
I've no idea where we'll be this time, as close to the main place as possible because last year we ended up in the Happy Metal Camper Park which was on hell of a walk! Is camp C close and is it for cars too?