All in all - This years lineup!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
We'd get it all in 2 big backpacks, but it's the weight. I think it's 20kg with EasyJet. We'd be hard pushed to get it down to 20kg each.
I know, I've backpacked round the world before and come stuck with baggage limits.
Just checked EasyJet. It'd cost us €349 euros from here to Berlin (and the times are bad!...then there's the train, no idea on price as they're not available yet. Think it's gonna be easy to drive. Bit of road trip again!

Are you just going to Wacken? Don't see why you need all that luggage honestly :p But this is coming from me being near obsessive with travel tips and packing as light as humanly possible.

And I found like 137 euros from Thessaloniki.

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
Tent aint small but not huge either...comfortable I'd say. We'd be pushing the 20Kg limit and they charge loads for just a few Kg over.
My girlfriend will certainly not be bringing her New Rock boots this time. Had loads of trouble with the security last year. They weren't gonna let her in because of the spikes! I managed to talk them down after asking for the head of security, and because of all that, they didn't check my bag...I had my pro camera and 15 cans of beer stashed inside...lol!!!!

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Tent aint small but not huge either...comfortable I'd say. We'd be pushing the 20Kg limit and they charge loads for just a few Kg over.
My girlfriend will certainly not be bringing her New Rock boots this time. Had loads of trouble with the security last year. They weren't gonna let her in because of the spikes! I managed to talk them down after asking for the head of security, and because of all that, they didn't check my bag...I had my pro camera and 15 cans of beer stashed inside...lol!!!!

It might not be that bad. I know I had a Ryanair flight with what was almost definitely oversize and overweight [and I had already paid to check it]. When I got to the airport, they just said it's overweight and they'll let it slide "this time" and it wasn't a big deal.

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
It might not be that bad. I know I had a Ryanair flight with what was almost definitely oversize and overweight [and I had already paid to check it]. When I got to the airport, they just said it's overweight and they'll let it slide "this time" and it wasn't a big deal.
True...I had that on a flight from Perth to Singapore. I had wet towels and a wet tent, which put me way over, but they let me through without paying more. Guess it just depends on the person and how busy the flight is.
I think we'll stick to driving...plus my girlfriend now wants to see Venice since I mentioned it...so, keeps her happy too!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts

It all depends. Plus, why fly if driving saves money, especially in an economic downturn :).

I'd personally drive if I could. That way I could actually bring a chair and a party tent :)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
True...I had that on a flight from Perth to Singapore. I had wet towels and a wet tent, which put me way over, but they let me through without paying more. Guess it just depends on the person and how busy the flight is.
I think we'll stick to driving...plus my girlfriend now wants to see Venice since I mentioned it...so, keeps her happy too!

Whatever works then. :D

It all depends. Plus, why fly if driving saves money, especially in an economic downturn :).

I'd personally drive if I could. That way I could actually bring a chair and a party tent :)

I hate driving personally so :p And I'm bringing a chair anyway. Might be a small camp stool but it's good enough for me.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
On two tents we have, half the poles on each were cracked and unusable. Fortunately they were the same kind of poles so I just swapped them, and now I have a working tent.