Addiction

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Supercharger:Only one thing that my mom was good for was the moment when I was young and she was saying me that I will need my brother when time comes(and not to kill him as I wanted ;) and really,my brother goes now with me to the concerts ;)

But my mom is allways telling me that she will go with me,as she promised on Annihilator,but she allways have mouth full of arguments that her head is hurting her(fuck,I was on the death metal concert in first line with really bad headache and I was like some stupind fucking headache can't stop me from having FUN :)Or best thing to forget about headache is kick or hit something to make it hurt more than head ;)

DeathTakes

13 Okt. 2002
Turkey/Ankara
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Or best thing to forget about headache is kick or hit something to make it hurt more than head ;)
hey thats a good motto...
:)
Another addiction...
Hiting, kicking and pounching smt or someone(especialy in concerts...)
it's called pogo in turkey...
Perfect effects with death metal...
but highly addictive...
:D

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Supercharger:Metal in general is very addictive,come on,try to don't listen one week to metal ;):D:D:D

And concerts too,I wasn't almost 3 months on concert,and agrhhhhr I can't even talk how mad I am about that....

But one thing is good,I can't destroy anything when I don't make mess by listening metal CD,I already destroyed one light bulb(maybe it is not good idea to listen to metal when you clean the floor ;)

And being crazy is very very addictive.One of my friends strated to be crazy because I am crazy ;)