Addiction

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by monochrom
About Lynch

Go out and watch everything. But, as a metalhead, you have to know WILD AT HEART. So go out and watch that one first. Also, if you have a cool and crazy girlfriend, watch the movie together with her. Trust me on this one. The sex will be amazing.

Thx for the tip! The only problem is that the girlfriend is missing on my equation. As soon as this problem is momentarily solved, I'll watch that movie! :)

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Me addicted?
*thinks*
Nope,,, I'm not addicted to anything. But this is the things i find it hard to live without.

REAL BLACK METAL
Coffeine in any form...
My GF
Metal
Old Punk (i grew up with it)
Music (Mainly metal, Nick Cave and Grateful Dead)
LIFE
The joy of cracking a program
The joy of downloading warez
My GF
METAL
Coffee and Pepsi
Fedtivals
Air
and MUSIC of course

Kroppus

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Why hadn't I posted here before??

MUSIC!!!
Beer
Chocolate
Internet (which includes this forum :))
Playing cards at university
Coffee with milk (mainly in the exams seasons)

And I think I'm becoming an addicted to Wacken (I've already bought my ticket for 2003)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Supercharger

Well what about girls? Should they all turn lesbian? :D
NO!! Every man (except me) should become homosexual!! That's the right way!! :)

I was addicted to a girl a couple of years ago, and now I feel quite happier than before (even when it's ages I don't have sex with anybody), although....who knows? Maybe I would be happier than now if I had a girlfriend, but I'll leave Spain next september and I don't want to leave any girlfriend here. That would be pretty sad.....

LOVE: word consisting on two vowels, two consonants and two silly persons :D (sorry, I'm just a vocacional single guy :))

Pil

Addictions, well, uhm, here we go:

Metal, of course, and sometimes, I really need it (I think you can sympethise), especially when away from home, among crappy music, it's that little half an hour of listening to your discman (or whatever) that is the oasis that gives you some inner peace. Eh, I'm getting carried away probably, but I need my daily dose of guitars :D

Beer, eh, what's there to say, I love it :D

Internet, and then mostly forums (mainly Blind Guardian and DragonForce forums), but also some chat/ICQ/MSN etc...

My girl (damn, it seems everyone is getting girlfriends lately, must be some new military experiment with feromonesor something ;)), can't wait to see her again :D

Lead, or, more precisely, miniature wargames, but lead-addiction is a more common term among gamers, I also seem to suffer from quite a lot of cases of figmentia

As for movies, damn, I saw Blue Velvet once and it was weird, though I didn't like it that much (seemed a bit pretentious to me :p), I might check out Wild At Heart though :D.

NP: Opeth - Demon Of The Fall