A forum game

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Mars seems to be completely useless except for mining buseniss, while Venus has at least sort of an atmosphere, albeit a toxic one. So I'll take Mars in the hope that one day it will be a big Ruhrgebiet.

Building spaceships with nanotechnology or just grow them?

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Growing them. I'm a bit of a gardener myself, but have mainly stuck to cultivating dill and nuclear strength chile peppers. Spaceships would definitely be a gas to grow. Just mind the aphids

Parmiggiano Regiano or Grana Padano?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Guess reading italian or latin or something would help, but I don't get it either, so I'll go for the right one :D

Dress in pink or walking around nekkid?

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by gnoff
Guess reading italian or latin or something would help, but I don't get it either, so I'll go for the right one :D

Dress in pink or walking around nekkid?
Depends on the surroundings. Walking around in the buff always gets you some new acquaintances. Enemys or friends. Whatever. Pink dresses just gets you one kind of friends. Enemys or friends. Whatever.

The Italian was just two kinds of Parmesan cheese, BTW. Ok, let's go for the hard stuff;

Transilvanian Hunger or Hate Them

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
Depends on the surroundings. Walking around in the buff always gets you some new acquaintances. Enemys or friends. Whatever. Pink dresses just gets you one kind of friends. Enemys or friends. Whatever.

The Italian was just two kinds of Parmesan cheese, BTW. Ok, let's go for the hard stuff;

Transilvanian Hunger or Hate Them

I really like Hate Them, and would rate it third in my personal Darkthrone Albums list.

Soulside Journey or A Blaze in the Northern Sky? (My two favourites)

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Forum game. One of the few threads that demand cerebral activity, however tiny. Only wimps drink tea, by the way. Probably posers as well.

Monty Python's Flying Circus or Fawlty Towers?