• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Dong was the worst for me so far. Both for sleeping on, and in trying to push your pegs in. Mallets/hammers are mandatory. But be careful not to hit it the wrong way or else your peg's bent. :o

Dong is a coal mountain. (Halde) Which makes it very difficult to put your pegs in. That's why.

:)

BTW. for those who've read it, I won't be as aktive for the coming period. Forgive me, but I'm easy to find on FB. (if my phone is on)

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Moin :D

Wow busy posting lots of things! Grats on 4k Alix! Hi Kris too!

I may have my tickets, there was a card in my mailbox saying they have something at the post office for me so I hope that's what it is! Thankfully they are open today since I didn't check the mail all week and the notice was there for a while.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
One of the cool benefits of working in electronics: seeing all the cool new phones that come out, right as they come out.

Yesterday I got a feel of the iPhone 5. Something only the obsessed Apple fans have been able to do so far. :D Given how much I hate Apple, that's kind of amusing to me.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
But btw - if some of you forum people have FB and don't have me (but want to), feel free to PM me with your profile URL and I'll add you. I've seen some people talking about it who I don't have so I'm just putting this out here. :o