• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Headbangers has the most comfortable ground imo. :D

I'd place HOA at a close second. The general rule (for me): the easier it was to get the peg in the ground, the more comfortable it was to sleep on.

WOA = place peg in ground, set up bed, go to sleep, wake up feeling fantastic/hungover...check pegs are still all the way in the ground

HOA = place peg in ground, push last bit in with boot, set up bed, go to sleep, wake up feeling pretty fantastic/hungover

BOA = place peg halve way in ground, borrow mallet and pray you've placed your tent in a decent spot cos it's going to be a bitch getting the pegs out again especially if you accidently bent them all out of shape trying to get them in the ground in the first place, set up bed, sleep, wake up wondering why back hurts so much...and maybe also hungover :p

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
SB obviously being the exception to the rule. While it was fairly easy to get the pegs in, it was not quite that comfortable since there were burrows everywhere, hence lumpy ground :uff:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I'd place HOA at a close second. The general rule (for me): the easier it was to get the peg in the ground, the more comfortable it was to sleep on.

WOA = place peg in ground, set up bed, go to sleep, wake up feeling fantastic/hungover...check pegs are still all the way in the ground

HOA = place peg in ground, push last bit in with boot, set up bed, go to sleep, wake up feeling pretty fantastic/hungover

BOA = place peg halve way in ground, borrow mallet and pray you've placed your tent in a decent spot cos it's going to be a bitch getting the pegs out again especially if you accidently bent them all out of shape trying to get them in the ground in the first place, set up bed, sleep, wake up wondering why back hurts so much...and maybe also hungover :p

:D Headbangers and Wacken are both farms so it might depend on where you are. Maybe I just found a really comfortable patch of grass at HOA. It helped that I slept right along the trees so I didn't wake up at sunrise feeling like my tent was an oven.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Dong was the worst for me so far. Both for sleeping on, and in trying to push your pegs in. Mallets/hammers are mandatory. But be careful not to hit it the wrong way or else your peg's bent. :o

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
:D Headbangers and Wacken are both farms so it might depend on where you are. Maybe I just found a really comfortable patch of grass at HOA. It helped that I slept right along the trees so I didn't wake up at sunrise feeling like my tent was an oven.

Hmm maybe next time I go there I'll make more of an effort to get there at a decent time. I couldn't sleep past 8:30am at any festival unless it was raining. I could barely stay in my tent for 5 minutes unless the sun was down :uff:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Hmm maybe next time I go there I'll make more of an effort to get there at a decent time. I couldn't sleep past 8:30am at any festival unless it was raining. I could barely stay in my tent for 5 minutes unless the sun was down :uff:

Exactly. :o Just put your tent down along the line of trees to your right looking from the entrance (where the buses drop you off) towards the campsite. I slept amazingly. :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Exactly. :o Just put your tent down along the line of trees to your right looking from the entrance (where the buses drop you off) towards the campsite. I slept amazingly. :D

Ah. I camped on the field next to the house, not a tree to be found. I think most people had actually arrived before I got there so I had little other choice. That'll learn me :o

Zuletzt bearbeitet: