• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I never really checked, but is there like a camping shop set up at Wacken? The one set up at Bloodstock was super groovy. I bought cutlery when I realised I needed something to eat my baked beans with and spread my peanut butter. Then when my tent got broken while I was sleeping I went and bought a new tent the next morning. :D

Not really. I think there was one that sold chairs and sleeping pads or something, but that was about it. No tents or anything.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
If I was able to double the amount of any one object I'd touch, over and over, I'd pick oranges. Not money, because inflation sucks. Instead I'd buy one orange, the best orange ever. Then I'd start up an orange shop, and make millions. Why oranges? They're tasty.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Maybe one day, when the planet gets too overcrowded, people will start building up when they have no more room to build on the land. And eventually every building will be a massive skyscraper extending so high, only stopping when the oxygen gets too thin. And everyone gets around with jetpacks. But traffic will still probably be horrible.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Technology compounds our capabilities as a species. But it also compounds our capability to screw up, as well as the consequences of said screwups. Hundreds of years from now, when people drive their own spaceships wherever in the universe they please at faster than the speed of light, watch for news stories of people mistaking their left from their right and accidentally flying into a black hole.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
And now for some quotes from my hero, Jack Handey.

Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.