• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

Not quite. I'm having tomorrow off work cos I've done way too much overtime, then on Thursday my supervisor comes back from her holiday and we all go back to doing one person's job each. It's still going to take a few weeks to get back to normal, but I'm looking forward to finishing on time and having actual meal breaks. I guess I'm looking forward to not having to get up before the crack of dawn every single day too :D

It's just over 4 weeks until my holiday. I still have no idea who's meant to be doing my job; I hope that's what my boss wanted to talk about to me today. She emailed me "can you ring me when you get a chance?" and I thought "I'LL SHOW YOU WHEN I GET A CHANCE" and continued working like a dog all day :o Half an hour before knock-off I rang but she already left :uff:

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
Not quite. I'm having tomorrow off work cos I've done way too much overtime, then on Thursday my supervisor comes back from her holiday and we all go back to doing one person's job each. It's still going to take a few weeks to get back to normal, but I'm looking forward to finishing on time and having actual meal breaks. I guess I'm looking forward to not having to get up before the crack of dawn every single day too :D

It's just over 4 weeks until my holiday. I still have no idea who's meant to be doing my job; I hope that's what my boss wanted to talk about to me today. She emailed me "can you ring me when you get a chance?" and I thought "I'LL SHOW YOU WHEN I GET A CHANCE" and continued working like a dog all day :o Half an hour before knock-off I rang but she already left :uff:

Oh Ok. You´re doing a hard job in the moment. It was a great idea to show here how you find the time to ring her. If you have holiday you really need them. :(

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Oh Ok. You´re doing a hard job in the moment. It was a great idea to show here how you find the time to ring her. If you have holiday you really need them. :(

Yeah I've learnt my lesson. Back in the day I would tell my boss everything was ok when really I felt that it wasn't, because I was afraid of looking useless and not getting work or whatever. Not only that, this time my boss bullshitted to me to begin with, so I've been quite happy to keep reminding her that everything's not ok.

Ah well, makes the holidays all the more worth it :D

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
Yeah I've learnt my lesson. Back in the day I would tell my boss everything was ok when really I felt that it wasn't, because I was afraid of looking useless and not getting work or whatever. Not only that, this time my boss bullshitted to me to begin with, so I've been quite happy to keep reminding her that everything's not ok.

Ah well, makes the holidays all the more worth it :D

I hope I con do this too in the future. I´m not sure, because I even don´t want to create a feeling to my boss I can´t do the work...:rolleyes:

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I have to get everything ready for our road trip to the zoo tomorrow with our son. We don't have a local zoo so we have to drive about 5 hours to go there - we do about once / year and tomorrow we leave for the weekend. :D