• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Writing isn't too bad, the research is the part that's killing me

Really? The research part is easy for me. :D Depending on the class, I even enjoy it. I don't like having to write it all out. :o Especially since I tend to write in a way that keeps things to the point, it gets really difficult when I have to meet length requirements.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Don't know how many people do this, but sometimes I end up researching things just for fun. :D Lots of things the internet can teach you.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Like recently I was looking up stuff about the speed of light and trying to exceed it. It got into spacetime and quantum physics and wormholes and time travel and I don't even know what else. It hurts my head to try and think about all that. :eek:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
It's easy. :D Just set your alarm slightly earlier. And go to bed slightly earlier if necessary.
I do, but I don't hear my alarm and when I go to bed too early, I can't fall asleep and I end up lying in bed awake for longer than if I had gone to bed later
Really? The research part is easy for me. :D Depending on the class, I even enjoy it. I don't like having to write it all out. :o Especially since I tend to write in a way that keeps things to the point, it gets really difficult when I have to meet length requirements.
I just don't like researching a topic that I don't care about. Plus you gotta put down everything you read and quoted etc. Just hate that. And yea, I also keep things very to the point, but I experinced that most teachers find that positive