• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I do, but I don't hear my alarm and when I go to bed too early, I can't fall asleep and I end up lying in bed awake for longer than if I had gone to bed later

You need a louder alarm then. :o

And yea, I can't fall asleep just by going to bed earlier either. What I usually do if I want to go to bed earlier one night is intentionally depriving myself of sleep slightly the night before. That way, I'm tired earlier.

I just don't like researching a topic that I don't care about. Plus you gotta put down everything you read and quoted etc. Just hate that. And yea, I also keep things very to the point, but I experinced that most teachers find that positive

True. I don't like quoting and referencing things either.

Sure, most teachers like keeping things to the point, but if they tell you that you have to write a certain number of pages or words, that doesn't help. :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
You need a louder alarm then. :o

And yea, I can't fall asleep just by going to bed earlier either. What I usually do if I want to go to bed earlier one night is intentionally depriving myself of sleep slightly the night before. That way, I'm tired earlier.

True. I don't like quoting and referencing things either.

Sure, most teachers like keeping things to the point, but if they tell you that you have to write a certain number of pages or words, that doesn't help. :D
The volume isn't the problem

Well yea, but they usually allow the 12-13 pages of other people babbling too, so I guess I can also do with 8-9

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Then what is?

Depends on the teacher, I guess.

Dunno, depression or something? I don't even realise the alarm. I put up various alarms at different times with different sounds but somewhere in the afternoon I wake up all my alarms turned off. Some I actually take back to bed, I don't even remember getting up.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Dunno, depression or something? I don't even realise the alarm. I put up various alarms at different times with different sounds but somewhere in the afternoon I wake up all my alarms turned off. Some I actually take back to bed, I don't even remember getting up.

Have you tried putting the alarm far enough away from your bed, so that you have to actually get up to turn it off? I used to do the same thing, and that fixed it.

Btw. shower only gave cold water. Dunno why :/

:(

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Though the ultimate way is starting feeling good I guess. I wake up early without and alarm when I feel content