• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thanks :) Google Translate was useless. All it did was detect that you were using Dutch language.
It's a dialect. Best actually, or region Eindhoven-Best-Son/Breugel-Oirschot.
Way past the time to take my own advice *slaps own wrist*. Getting up tomorrow will be painful :p

Bye!
Tschüss!!
ja ik weet het... geen zin om weer overspannen thuis te zitten... maar zo ver zal het niet komen hoor :)

Ik maak me geen zorgen.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I usually don't share my thinking process.... I don't wanna disturb them :p

Few of my friends (guys) and I have come to conclusion that this actually is the biggest problem when men and women try to communicate espacially in romantic relationships.
Women share their thinking process and start from somewhere and get to the point/conclusion after long long talk and men have already stopped listening at this point and they miss the main thing.
Men talk when they have come to some conclusion. They don't even tell they are thinking about something or something is bothering them. Women easily think that at this point men are mad at them or something similar even though men might be thinking about work or something else that has nothing to do with the relationship.

:)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Few of my friends (guys) and I have come to conclusion that this actually is the biggest problem when men and women try to communicate espacially in romantic relationships.
Women share their thinking process and start from somewhere and get to the point/conclusion after long long talk and men have already stopped listening at this point and they miss the main thing.
Men talk when they have come to some conclusion. They don't even tell they are thinking about something or something is bothering them. Women easily think that at this point men are mad at them or something similar even though men might be thinking about work or something else that has nothing to do with the relationship.

:)

yeah, I tend to only share the absolute necessary stuff, the rest I skip :p
Usually I can't be bothered by other people telling me all kinds of stuff that I find irrelevant :p